The Old Meets the New

It was a normal day in both the dream SMP server and the original mcyt's server. When all of a sudden a flash of light appeared taking four people from each server those people were:

YourPalRoss

Mithzan

SkytheKidRS

Aphmau

Dream

GeorgeNotFound

SapNap

and BadBoyHalo

Surprisingly the Author wasn't a loser and stuck with the cliche they ended up in a nearly blank room. Oh no no no. The Author was nice enough to give them a whole set up food supplies, beds and a lounge area to make this experience as comfortable as possible for the guest they just kidnapped. Well borrowed....... yeah no they definitely kidnapped their favorite youtubers but that's besides the point. What were trying to get at here is the fact that there are now 8 youtubers in one room/apartment area and it can only end in two ways a huge fight breaks out or it turns really wholesome. Back to the still "borrowed" people juts now appearing in a very unfamiliar room.

"Gogy, Bad, Dreamy, you guys here with me?" A confused Sapnap asked.

"Yeah I'm here." George replied slowly as he was interrupted from his nap. (He totally wasn't just in a giant cuddle pile with the dream team not at all.)

"Here you muffin heads Dream is here to still out from the wound earlier but he's fine for now." The other members of the dream team looked over to see bad cradling a passed out Dream. While they were role-playing on the Dream SMP server Techno accidentally hit dream with his cross bow.

Although the scene was touching George had realized that they weren't alone in the room another group of four were starting to wake up.

"Yo where are we at?" Max finally woke up from what was a lovely dream of Mac & Cheese.

"Some kind of room mAxXxx." Aphmau or Jess replied.

"APHMAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU." Sky yelled as he jumped up and down waving his hands like the idiot he was.

"SKYYYYYYYYYY." Aphmau yelled back.

"This isn't very rossum."

"GOD DAMNIT ROSS STOP WITH THE FUCKING ROSSUM JOKES." The other two started to burst out laughing at the familiar scene that has happened many of times before.

"Well now that everyone is awake I can explain rules and what the goal is for you today." A mYsTerIoUS voice carried on through out the room even though there was no speakers. (Author magic bitches.) The inhabitants of the room looked around in shock trying to figure out where the voice came from. When all of a sudden a person showed up in the middle of the two groups. Standing at 5'7" with a small ponytail showing off their undercut with a spider web pattern. The figure was dressed in a pare of waist high beige cargo pants and a black sleeveless turtle neck sweater that was tucked in and a pare of combat boots that had buckles running up and down each shoe.

"Welcome to what I like to call the challenge room its directly connected to my recording and writing office. Today your challenge is to make it through 24 hours of being stuck in this room together. Rule are: One don't hurt anyone, two don't leave the room and three have fun." With that the figure disappeared leaving behind a note s\telling them to introduce them selves.

"Well I'm BadBoyHalo or Bad this muffin here is Dreamwastaken or Dream."

"I'm Sapnap or Sap and please don't call me SnapMap I get enough of that dumb nickname from dreamy."

"Georgenotfound or George these idiots like to call me Gogy though."

"Well I'm Aphmau or Jess."

"I'm SKydoesminecraft or Adam."

"Mithzan or Max and this dumb narwhal here is Ross."  The room fell into an awkward silence as no one knew why they were actually here if they had nothing in common.

Bad being the pure little Muffin he is decided to break the weird silence. "So were Mcyts what about you guys?"

The other fours eyes lit up. "So are we that's so cool but i never heard of you guys before." (lets pretend they probably have but oh well.)

"We all started pretty recently." George answered fixing his googles.

"That makes sense."Ross replied as he rolled over to Max.

"No Ross you can't have hugs." (its a bromance i promise no shipping.)

This caused everyone to laugh as the two argued Adam and Jess throwing comments in here and there but eventually everyone settled down into an easy conversation with Dream waking up and join in with a couple hours of the challenge staring. That's how the challenge went they had easy conversations they talked about different minecraft elements like updates, maps, and mods. There was also the occasional funny or odd scene that happened.

"HYDRATE OR DIE-DRATE!" Dream shouted as he aggressively threw water bottles at each person.

"Uh.... is this normal?" Max asked watching the man that was still wearing his mask with suspicion that a brick might be thrown next.

"He does ever now and then he yells mental health and well-being into people." Sapnap responded as he caught his water bottle with practice ease.

"Sounds like something you would do Max." APhmau commented.

"Yeah probably." Ross said drinking the water bottle that had left a lump on his forehead.

"Why are you smiling Max." Aphmau asked with a large of suspicion lacing her voice.

"What can i not smile cause I'm happy?" He asked faking offense.

"I'm pretty sure your friends Sky and Ross tripped and fell in the kitchen." Dream answered confirming Jess' suspicions

"God damnit MAX." Now Max was full on cackling as Jess went to go help her now injured friends.

"Im quick at math." Sapnap stated proudly while they were sharing information about themselves.

George not buying it asked; "Okay whats 38 times 76?"

"24"

"Thats not even close dude." Max stated while laughing his ass off.

"No but it was quick math." Adam said backing him up that's when they realized both Sky and Sapnap were Idiots.

That caused the whole group to start doubling over with laughter.

Sadly, before they knew it the challenge was over and everyone had to go home.

"Well you guys ready?" The same girl from earlier asked looking between the groups.

"Yeah we are." Each person replied in a similar matter with that the Author sent the two groups back to their respected servers well not with out both groups promising to visit each other later on. 

NEXT UP:
Minecraft Diaries and Dream SMP crossover. 
Requested by: Shammah1124

REMINDER:
If you want to you can go check out my MCYT roleplay discord server the join link is in the first chapter.