56| d i s a s t e r

Hello Cadets! Sorry for not updating yesterday.

This chapter is— a chapter given to y'all for we have achieved 33k and 34k reads!

 Thank you, Cadets for the support and reads!

------

"Scream all you want," Alyssa mused, the blade on her hand spun as she neared Reiner whose eyes widened seeing her body approach his helpless one. "I will not mind." She continued, a wicked laugh came out from her mouth, Reiner shivered—seeing how her brown eye turned gray while a cut was on her lip and on her right eye.

To him, she looked scarier with those injuries.

She turned to the kids momentarily, and told them to cover their ears. Hange only shook her head, laughing at what she said. Hange was glad that she didn't lose one of her bestfriends—her heart ached when she remembered Moblit's sacrifice.

"You really should cover your ears, guys." Hange turned to them who was looking at their Vice-Captain Alyssa walk slowly towards their former friend—Reiner. They all looked at Hange with surprise, their eyes showed confusion. Hange nodded again—"You should, you wouldn't want to hear what comes out from Reiner's mouth. It's going to be an earth shattering scream that'll disturb our ancestors—" Hange chuckled.

With confusion still in their gaze, they proceeded to cover their ears.

"No—no... no!" Reiner whimpered, trying to crawl backwards as she crouched down on him, and raised him by grabbing his collar. Reiner winced. He didn't want this—he didn't want this at all. He shook his head even though it had hurt him already. "No!" he shouted again.

Alyssa wanted to laugh, he looked hideous in her eyes.

"Oh, yes." Alyssa chuckled and sat him up. Reiner glanced at her face one last time and saw the wicked glint that flashed through her eyes, that was the last thing he saw until Alyssa covered his eyes with a cloth, and slashed her blades to cross against his skin, removing all of his limbs in order for him not to transform.

His agonizing screams were music to her ears.

-

"I'm finished." Alyssa whistled, looking at her artwork then called for Hange as she kicked Reiner's lower legs and lower arms that she just cut off, blood leaking out of it. The kids winced as they saw it roll on the ground. Alyssa spun her blade on her hand and brought it back to her ODM gear. "He's all yours, Hange." She said to Hange and gestured Braun whose teeth clenched.

"What's this?" Hange asked at the metal box that Alyssa gave to her. Hange's expression is clearly confused. "Yours?"

"His. I don't know what it is." Alyssa answered honestly as she spared Reiner a glance, "Braun was reaching out for it before I chopped off his limbs, and he almost clung into it desperately even though he had no strength left. Found it on his left chest pocket." Alyssa explained, "Make him talk—ask him what it is and what's inside of it." she told Hange and Hange nodded as she examined the metal box that Alyssa gave her.

Suicide pills? Hange asked herself, then glanced slowly at Reiner's body. Well, he does look suicidal

-

Levi felt like he wanted to slay anything in his path. Wanted to kill anyone who will stop him from charging the Beast Titan's shifter. He slayed all of the Titans who stood in his way, he let his grapple hooks take him on top of the wall, his gas was out already, his blades were already broken. His breathing was not even normal anymore— he stood on top of the wall.