78| c h e a t

Sorry for not updating for a week, I really am. I was really not in the mood to write this chapter, HAHAHA. but I hoped that you guys read my sakuatsu one shots hahaha. Anyways, thank you for being patient and understanding. 

Enjoy this chapter. (advance apology if this chapter lacks the emotion you wanted to come from Alyssa.)

Happy 137k-147k reads, Cadets! Love y'all!

----

Tw//cuts.

----

Levi saw Zeke's eyes fluttering open. Zeke looked like a mess, his skin wasn't finished healing, so there were still red spots in some parts of his body. While Zeke was passed out, Levi attached a thunder spear to his neck. Zeke let out a low whimper as his eyes opened.

"Are you awake?" Levi asked.

I wish you just died. Levi thought.

When Zeke started to roll to the side, Levi immediately raised his hand halfway, indicating for him to stop, "Hey, wait. Don't move." He said. The Thunder Spear attached to Zeke's body was to make Levi's job easier but he was still cautious about it. "There's a wire around your neck attached to the Thunder Spear fuse. Squirm too much and you'll be blown in half or worse." Levi explained.

Zeke's eyes were slightly widened, he clenched his teeth as he looked down upon the Thunder Spear that dug into his abdomen. He vomited blood, while Levi watched him with narrowed, mourning eyes for his comrades.

"I bet you wish you were dead right now. Not that I sympathize. You toyed with the lives of my comrades." Levi said and started to stand up by putting his left leg forward, then he started to one of his blades, "Tell me. Was whimpering while covered in shit part of your plan?" he asked, starting to get annoyed, drew his blade and slashed through Zeke's feet.

Zeke screamed in pain as Levi sliced half of his feet.

Levi was not satisfied with his cut, but he was satisfied with the screams. Levi kept cutting and cutting, "Shut up! Unless I sliced you into bits, you'll turn into a Titan again!" Levi exclaimed, his voice full of hate and annoyance towards Zeke. Zeke kept screaming as Levi sliced through his reforming skin.

Levi stopped.

Steam emitted from Zeke's legs. Where Levi cut him.

Zeke was out of breath, his voice raspy as he asked, "Where are... my glasses?"

Levi's brows furrowed.

"What? Who cares?" Levi responded, annoyance in his voice. He looked down upon the blonde with hateful eyes. "You won't be needing them anymore." He said.

Zeke looked horrible in his eyes, and Levi did not regret that he made Zeke look like that at all. He then almost chuckled bitterly, remembering that it wasn't his style to be satisfied at these things.

It was all Alyssa, and hell, he was missing her.

It was raining.

"The only possible salvation is Eldia's euthanasia." Zeke started to speak under his breath. Levi heard him speak but he wasn't sure that he caught up everything. He turned his head to the side,

"What did you say? Euthanasia or something? You're going to end up dying inside some stinky titan's mouth while hearing the sound of your own body getting chewed up but...compared to how you stole the lives of my comrades, it sounds like a pleasant way to die." Levi said as he stopped the horses on walking—turning his body fully at the back where Zeke was, looking down upon Zeke.