chapter nine ;

"What the fuck are you doing Y/N?" is what leaves Schlatt's mouth as he watches me in bewilderment as my character prances around.

"I'm getting you a flower! Nothing screams a romantic date without some floral decor dumbass." I say and let out an excited gasp as I lay eyes on a minecraft rose. Schlatt just laughs and there's no more objections, I take that as approval to smack my square minecraft hand on the flower. Quickly turning my character around so I can make my trek back towards our makeshift table for two, I glance my eyes towards Jschlatt's webcam and catch him sporting a content smile which instantly brightens my mood.

"For you, my love." I eject the flower out of my hotbar towards him and his avatar blankly looks at me before he forwards himself and snatched the rose from the floor. "Thanks sweet cheeks" Is all he has to say and my cheeks are flaring up.

jschlatt left the game

You're probably wondering, why the fuck did I choose love? Well it's as simple as this: I'm a simp, and I'm also trying to make Quackity jealous... I'm unsure if it's working at the moment.

But that thought leaves my brain as quickly as it comes, my attention is focused solely on Schlatt who seems incredibly interested in my face at the moment. I give him a quizzical look by raising my eyebrows and he responds with a breathy laugh, I swear my heart skips a beat but that's something I try to ignore. This man has mutton chops for crying out loud!

"Hey dumbass, we going on this date or not? Stop giving me goo-goo eyes and let's get this party rolling." I announce, snapping Schlatt out of his daydream and he grumbles something along the lines of "bossy ass bitch" as he logs back into the world, meeting me at our table for two.

jschlatt joined the game

"Women are so easy to impress." He retorts after I gasp the second I make eye contact with Schlatt's avatar. "You seeing this shit? Throw on a fucking minecraft suit and this bitch is all over me. But what can I say? I'm irresistible."

"Oh fuck off Schlatt, you just surprised me that's all, who knew you'd actually put in effort." I bite back and he chuckles. "You're seriously calling this effort? When was the last time you felt the touch of a man?" My jaw drops and hit him with a "Hey what the fuck!" and all I'm met with is the sound of him throwing himself off his chair in laughter.

"I hate you, not sure why I picked love now that I know you're an asshole.." I grumble in jest, a smile naturally sitting on my face. "Dumbass, you knew this even before the Love or Host, we literally hang out every day." He teases, sticking his tongue out on my other screen. "Not willingly of course, you're very clingy you know!" And he responds with a chuckle as I glance at the chat, savouring the support the audience is giving us.

randomuser22: damn if only these fuckers would kiss
randomuser85: thought he was gay tbh
Quackity: what the fuck

"Oh my fucking god... Quackity it's not what it looks like." I sputter out and my eyes go wide in bewilderment. No fucking way, there couldn't of been a worse time to join the stream.

Quackity: oh it is exactly what it looks like

I'm interrupted from responding when I get a ping on my computer. I scan my eyes towards discord and a private message from Alex sits at the top of my unopened dms. "Quackity I can explain!" I flail around, trying to calm the nerves and jitters in my body before turning my attention back to my monitor, the unimpressed look on Schlatt's face taunting me in the corner of my eye.

Quackity:
YOU CHEAT

"You're not seriously talking to another man on OUR date Y/N, do you even truly love me?" Schlatt's statement catches me off guard and I give him a glare before responding to Quackity's message.

you:
NO PLEASE QUACKITY

Quackity:
I thought you were bae,
turns out you're just fam.

you:
bro...

"No I thought it was obvious Schlatt." I almost forget to reply, too caught up in the heartbreak Alex and I are experiencing. "For someone who picked Love, you sure seem to lack romance." I gasp. What the fuck Schlatt? "Literally eat shit and die." And with that I ignore him as I try and do some collateral damage, shifting Quackity's attention to Jschlatt's eagerness to woo me. "Quackity, put yourself in my shoes! I have so many men after me, what was I supposed to do? Wait for you?" I feign a heartbroken look as I eagerly wait for his response.

Quackity:
no.

"Yeah that's what I thought fucker, don't pull that shit again or we're through." I glare at my webcam, hoping Quackity paid attention. "Ummm before I was so RUDELY interrupted, cough cough." I jokingly roll my eyes before responding "Yes Schlatt?" "I was going to mention what beautiful eyes you have Y/N." What a load of shit.. "Um yeah I'm sure, if I recall correctly you were dissing my romantic gesture?" "Not my fault you're trying to bump uglies with another man!" He slaps back, irritated that I blatantly ignored him for a much funnier, probably richer man. "Beats having a date with some ugly." Jschlatt let's out one of those over-the-top theatrical gasps as he places a hand on his chest in bewilderment. "You did not just fucking call ME ugly?!" "I'm afraid I did Schlatt." He mumbles afterwards and I'm unsure what he said, but I dismiss it and return to the game.

"Man fuck this date sucks." I let out and Schlatt stares at me for a couple seconds before I'm met with the end of the call and,

jschlatt left the game.

Ah shit.

Dismissing this as part of our bit, I play around on the world for a few more minutes before saying goodbye to chat, I end stream and pull up my dms with Schlatt, typing out a quick message.

you:
thanks for the hilarious stream, the ending was a great touch, good one!

jschlatt:
that wasn't a bit.

Time to put down the pitchforks because I finally updated after a... year. My bad guys! I was entirely unmotivated and didn't have any inspiration for this book I'm sorry! Please forgive me because I whipped out this chapter after ignoring it for about 6 months straight!! Thank you all for the kind words, I've been going over some from the past couple of months and all the encouragement to continue this book has definitely made me more tempted to dish out this chapter. Let me know your feedback, I haven't really watched schlatt for about a month so idk my depiction of him might be entirely ooc loool. Will be sure to actually update this book later in the month, and this time i'm not lying! Love you guys so much