chapter 2

2 years later

It's been 2 years since I escaped the palace. During those years I found my brother and told him everything that happened to me. I met the Shadow, the leader of the Underground. The shadow told me to go to the bazaar area to talk to Onin so that a I can mastered light eco. She show me how to find and create light eco, she also told me to train in heaven forest. There I train and sometimes I go there to relax and clear my mind.

I also found more Metal Heads in the forest. The scorpion Metal Head that got me out, I find out that it's a male and named him spike. Right now I just finished my mind training with Onin and now I'm heading to the Underground. The my communicator made a sound. I got it out and see that Tess is calling me.

"Hey Tess, what's up?" I said.

"Hi 'Lia. You need to get here to the Underground! We have ' fresh meat ' here" said Tess.

"Really? I'll be there as soon as I can before my brother scares them off. See you there!" I said and turn off my communicator. I went to my zoomer and went to the slum area.

------------------ Time skip ---------------

Once I got there, I lean on against the wall and watch my brother try to scare the young boy and his ottsel.

"New faces makes me nervous. Word is that you're out to join the fight for the city. You know picking the wrong side could be unhealthy" said Torn and got close to his face.

"We want to see the Shadow" said the young boy.

"Hehehe. Not likely. If you want to join something, why don't you and your 'pet' go join the circus? Unless you got the fur for a really tough task" said Torn.

Before he could continue, I made myself know. "Take it easy on them Torn, you're scaring them. Well, you manage to scare the fuss ball over there."

"HEY!!" scream the ottsel.

When I got closer to them, I got to look at the boy. And I hate to admit it but he's good looking. Yellow with green hair, blue tunic, white pants, fingerless gloves and he's a tiny bit smaller than Torn.

"Look kid, if you and your friend want to prove yourself that you got the guts to impress not just me or Torn but the Shadow as well. Steal the Baron's banner from the top of the Ruined Tower and bring it back to us and then. Maybe we'll talk" I said.

The boys keeps looking at me, then nod his head and left.

"You think he'll do it?" Asked Torn.

"He'll do it. Without a doubt" I said.

"Why? What makes you so sure?" Said Torn.

"Because he has the same look in his eyes. The same look that I had when I was looking for you and the Shadow" I said.

"You mean? Said Torn.

"Yep. He went through the same experiment that I went through" I said.

"So what now?" Asked Torn.

"You follow them to see if he did it and ask Tess to look for info of them while I go to Onin and ask her if I can help him in controlling his dark eco form " I said.