Chapter 1

It all started when I was five. My big brother was preparing to leave for work as part of the krimzon guard. I was at the kitchen making lunch for him and his partner Ashelin. When he left, I went to the living room to play with my toys. But out of nowhere something or someone was crashing the door. The door braked apart and came in the krimzon guards. The only thing that came in my mind is that my brother will be so mad that the guards broke the door or that metalheads are attacking the city and the guards are evacuated everyone in this section.

   Erol came in and took me out of my house by force. When we left the house I didn't see other children or people coming out of their homes.

"We got the girl. Let's go back to the palace" said Erol.

   Then one of Erols men came and knocked me out. When i woke up, I was in a cell with prison clothes. Then I heard someone coming towards my cell. Erol and Baron Praxis came in and what Baron said drained the color of my body and my heart stopped.

"Put her in the chair. Let's start with the five eco tipes and the dark warrior programs"

   There I knew that my life will never be the same. After being experiment, I started to train and planning how to get out of this hell hole. I was getting stronger both physically and mentally. I now control of the first four eco tipes: red eco, green eco, blue eco and yellow eco. During my training something came to my cell that shock me. A small scorpion like metalhead. The only thing that I thought was to prepared to defend myself, but what shock me is the it didn't attack. It just stood there and stared at me and I at it. We been staring at each other for like five minutes until it started walking towards me. When it got closer to me, i put my hand on its head but when i put my hand on its head, its skull gem turned from yellow to purple.

'Thank you for freeing me, mistress' said a voice in my head.

   I look at the metalhead and said. "Was that you?"

   It nodded its head. 'Now I have the ability to free the metalheads from their leader' I thought.

                     Ten years later

   It's been ten years since I was taken away. During those years, I have mastered five eco tipes but light eco because is so rare to find. The metalhead that I freed decided to stay and help me get out of this hell hole. Right now I'm in the chair because they thought that there was no improvement. But what they don't know is that it did improve. I'm stronger and faster.

"Dark eco ingestion complete. Vitals are normal and unchanged" said the computer.

"Arrg nothing. I thought she would change but everything is the same!!" said Baron.

"She's surprisingly resistant the 'experiments' Baron Praxis. I fear that the Dark Warrior program has failed" said Erol.

"You should be dead with all the five eco that I put in you" said Baron as he grabs my head.

"What now? Metalheads armies are pressing their attacks! Without a new weapon, my men can't hold them off forever" said Erol. Hearing their voices makes my anger rise that my head started to hurt.

"I will not be remembered as the men who lost this city to those vile creatures! Gather your men and find me another one and put her back in her cell. We'll try again tomorrow if nothing changes finish her off" said Baron and leaves.

"As you wish. I'll be back later" whispered Erol in my ear and leaves.

'Yeah right! By the time they get back, I'll be out of here' I thought.

   I started to move my hands to see how hard are this chains. 'The chains are strong for someone normal to break. But if I use my dark eco with a little of red eco, I can break this chains' I thought. I started to transformed into my dark form and break the chains. I got out of the chair and look for an exit.

'Mistress up here!!' Said a voice that I know very well. I look up at a vent that is open and see the metalhead that befriend me. Before i could move the door in front of me opened. I prepared to defend myself until I hear a familiar voice.

"Thank the precursers that i found you!!"

"Ashelin?!" I said.

"Look there's no time. By the looks of it, you're ready to escape. Here take this put them on and go to the vent up there- What the hell?!" Said Ashelin. She gave me some clothes that looked like hers and then she screams when she saw the metalhead. Before she could put out her gun, I got in her way and said.

"Wait!! Don't shoot!! It's okay Ashelin it's on our side. I somehow got it out of the metalheads leader control. Look I don't have time to explain how I did it. Erol's coming back soon and I need to get the hell out of here".

"Ok, go to the vent and it'll lead you out back of the palace. If you want to find your brother go to the slums and find a dead end alley near the city walls. That's where your brother is" she said.

  I nod my head, put the clothes and went to the vent. Once I got there the metalhead gide me through and make it to the exit. Once I got there, I jump and landed like a cat. I looked around and said in my head.

'I'm finally free'.