chapter 3

Amilia POV

Right now, I enter Onin's hut and say,

"Hey Onin, hi Pecker,"

"Hi Amilia and Onin says,'It is good to see you, Amilia. What can we help you with?" Asked Pecker.

"Well, the Underground got a new member, and he was one of the Baron's victims in the dark warrior program. I was wondering if I could help him?" I asked.

"Well, Onin says that she needs to see him first before she can answer your question, but for now, help him in trying to keep him calm, okay?" Pecker said.

"Alright.  Bye you two. "I said and left. 'Well, that was a total bust,' I thought as I walked to my zoomer. Before I could get on, I heard my communicator turn on.

"Hey, sis, the boy and his friend passed your mission. Come back to the hideout. "

'Hmm, they passed. Well, let's see what they can do,' I thought and headed back to the hideout.

Jak POV

Once we got to the top of the ruin tower, after battling some creatures, I took the flag, and Daxter started to dance. But before he could continue, the floor we were on started to fall apart. We fall from the tower, Daxter screams.

"WHAAAAAAA!".

 I see that a roof is made of rug, so I use it as a trampoline. Then, I land in a thick wire and slide my way to the ground.

"OOOOOOAAAAA!"

I hear Daxter  scream, meaning that he landed on the wire between his legs. Once I landed in front of Torn, I showed him the flag. Before he could say anything, Daxter body slammed to the ground, and we saw the tower fall apart into the water.

"Yeah, I guess you guys are in." Torn said. We started to make our way back to the city, and Daxter complained of the pain he went through for a flag along the way.

Amilia POV.

I hear the door open and see Torn, the boy and his friend coming over. Torn leans on the table right next to me while the boy stood in front of us. His fuzzball friend jumps off from his shoulder and goes to a pipe and says.

"Whew... being a big hero sure makes you thirsty!"

While trying to show off his 'muscles', he pulls the key to open the pipe to drink. The pipe started to make weird noise and came out mud.

"Grrrrhhh.." said the fuzzball and spit all the mud from his mouth.

"The Baron turned off all water to the Slums. He's willing to sacrifice innocent lives just to destroy The Underground. I shouldn't be surprised. I've seen his evil before while serving in the Krimzon Guard. That's one of the two reasons why I quit." said Torn.

"You were a Krimzon Guard? Huh. Oh, that explains your... charming sense of humor, " said the boy.

I giggled at his shocked face, and Torn said.

"My friend in the Guard tells me the valve to turn the water back on is located outside the city, at the Pumping Station."

"Outside of the city? What about the security walls?" asked the boy.

Before I could say anything, the fuzzball said.

"What about the Metal Heads?! It ain't a pettin' zoo out there... peeps be getting deed sixed!"

"Find the large drain pipe in the north wall. It'll take you outside the city to the Pumping Station. Get to the main valve and open it. If you survive, the Slums will be indebted to you. If not, maybe we'll have a touching moment of silence in your honor." said Torn.