Chapter 3

Iwaizumi's Pov:

We ended up following asleep on the couch. When I woke up, I looked at the time. I was obviously late for school, but it didn't bother me. I yawned and Oikawa was still sleeping. I slightly shook him and he woke up. He blushed and yawned. He sat up and I looked at him confused.

"I-iwa... mmh, good morning."

"Good morning... are you alright?"

"Y-yeah just a dream I had..."

"Was it a bad dream?"

"No"

Out of nowhere my phone rung and I picked it up. It was my mom and she was angry. Then Oikawa's phone rung. 

"M-mom we- no... no... no... yes ma'am... yes... okay... bye mom."

She knew what happened to Oikawa. Oikawa was probably talking to his mother. Oikawa's mom and my mom were coming over for dinner. I sighed and Oikawa hung up with him mom. 

"Welp we better get everything ready for of them."

"Y-yeah... can I go take a shower real quick."

"Sure you know how to work it."

"Mhm."

He got off the couch and went into the bathroom. I stretched and got up. I heard the shower run and I went into my bedroom. I grabbed some clothes for him and I knocked on the door. I closed my eyes and opened it. I put the clothes on the sink and heard Oikawa giggled.

"You can open your eyes Iwa you've seen me naked before."

"Yeah when we were kids..."

"It's fine I don't mind."

I closed the door and I blushed. Why was he trying to get me to see him naked? I walked away and I grabbed my keys and my phone. I turned on the T.V, I watched a random channel until Oikawa came out the shower. When he did he sat beside me and sighed.

"S-sorry."

"Huh?"

"I made you uncomfortable, sorry."

"You didn't..."

"Huh did Iwa wanna see me nakey nakey?" 

"What is wrong with you!"

"Teehee anyways where are we going."

"We're going... ooh um are you comfortable with going to the store... I'll be with you the whole time."

"...T-the whole time?"

"Yes."

"Okay... we can go."

We got up and started walking out the door. He stopped near an alley and I smelled four different smells coming from it. One of them was Oikawa's smell. I looked at him and he nodded. He held my hand and I looked at it. We continued to walk to the store and he was still holding my hand. When we got to the store I looked at my phone. I got some ingredients for beef curry. Afterwards I looked at Oikawa, he was basically shaking and he I saw tears in his eyes.

"Hey calm down, you're alright."

"Right... I- I need to sit down."

"Okay."

I pulled a chair from the next aisle. He sat down and he was breathing heavily. He calmed down after a while and he looked around. He got up and looked down, he grabbed at my hand and I let him hold it. 

"Can I get something."

"Sure get whatever you want."

We walked down an omega aisle and I looked around. I've never really been in this aisle and I saw him grab a pregnancy tests. He quietly put it in the basket. He grabbed my hand and I went to pay for everything. The cashier and mouthed a good luck before we left. We both blushed and he realized he was holding my hand. When we passed the alley again he held my arm this time. We got back to my house in one piece and I put everything on the counter. I gave Oikawa the pregnancy tests.