Chapter 54

TimeSkip: 1 Week Later
 Iwaizumi's Pov: 

"Yay daddy's home!" Mieko said running up to me. He hugged my leg and I picked him up. Tooru watched as I apologized to Mieko. 

"Did you miss me?"

"Mhm." Mieko said hugging me.

"I'm sorry I scared you."

"It's okay daddy, mommy said it was natural." I smiled and kissed his forehead before putting him down. Mieko grabbed his my hand and pulled me to his room.

"Come on we have a lot of playing to make up for your absence."

"Alright let me go say hi to mommy first okay." 

"..." Mieko let go of my hand. He nodded and skipped to his room. I walked towards Tooru and he smiled.

"Hey, I'm really sorry Tooru." 

"No, no it's fine." I hugged him and hugged me back. 

"Is everything alright Mieko seems a bit off. And what did you tell him?" 

"So... I kind of maybe told him about heats and everything."

"Everything?"

"Yeah."

Me-chan sighed and scratched his neck .

"Don't you think it's to early?"

"It's better how we learned."

"True."

"Now go play with him he misses you."

"Alright, alright."

"You owe me cuddles tonight though."

"I know." 

I kissed his cheek and went back on his laptop. I walked out the room and knocked on Mieko's door. He opened it and smiled. 

"Welcome sensei, I am ready for training!" He said bowing. I cleared my throat and we walked around his room. 

"Have you meditated and connected with your soul."

"There's no need! I just need to learn to air bend!"

"It takes concentration to air bend."

"That is what I expected you to say." Mieko ran behind me and then he jumped on his bed. I turned around and he jumped into my arms. I dramatically fell on the ground.

"Hahaha, you're down sensei. It seems that I have overpowered you."

"Yes. But you still did not air bend." I got up and swooshed my hands around. He pouted and stomped his foot on the ground. He put his hand out and I moved out the way. 

"You are a natural earth bender...   it makes since you for to struggle."

"I have no struggles." He said pretending to waiter bend. We kept playing until he was tired. He ran to the couch to water The Avatar The Last Airbender. He tried to hide it but I knew he had the BIGGEST CRUSH on Katara. I went to the kitchen and I saw Tooru cutting green onions. I hugged his waist and he kept chopping the onions. 

"Whatcha making."  

"Oh I'm just making some soup,"

"I hope you haven't poisoned our son,"

"Hey I'm getting better at cooking thank you very much."