Chapter 1

A/N: This is my first time writing a story so sorry if it's really bad and cringey, also if the text is in bold that means I'm typing 0-0

Daichi's POV:

"Hey" 

"Oh, hi Daichi, so what did you need?"

"Well, you see the thing is..."

"Yeah?"

"I- I like you"

"..."

"Do you like me back?"

"Daichi, of cour"-

*Beep beep beep*(My brain while typing this: Beep beep bitch time to wake the fuck up)

Oh, it was only a dream. But it felt so real though...

"DAICHI GET UP AND GET READY OR ELSE I'LL DRAG YOUR ASS OUT OF THAT BED!"

"OKAY OKAY! I'M GETTING UP MUM!"

That was my mum, she is a lovely, cheerful, and also quite bossy women if I'm being honest. But I love her, she is the best mum a person could have.

My dad is most likely at work right now, he works from 3 in the morning to 7 in the evening, he's awesome, he does all of this for me and my mum.

I start getting ready for the day, I turn on the shower and walk into it, a nice warm shower in the morning to clear my thoughts, perfect. I then hop out, dry off and get into my school clothes. 

"DAICHI HURRY UP OR YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

"SORRY MUM, I'M JUST FINISHING!"

Shit, shit.  I dash down the stairs and quickly make myself some buttered toast before rushing to the door to get my shoes on. (Me every morning but with a bagel or a bowl of cheerio's😤👌)

"Have a good day ok sweetie?"

"I will, bye mum love you!"

"Byeeee! I love you too!"

I speed walk out the door and then look at the time on my phone, damn it, it's 7:05, guess I won't be able to get some practice in, damn me and my stupid dreams! 

It's kinda obvious that I have a bit of crush on someone. OKAY OKAY A BIG CRUSH! To be honest though, I don't think it's just a crush, I think I might be in love with them. I have had a crush on them (*cough* You've loved them *cough*) since I was a 1st year, and I'm now a 3rd year so that's kinda embarrassing, hehe...

Before I know it, I am at school, yayyy...

God this is going to be a long day.

But, at least I get to see my crush, as we are both in the same class... 

A/N: Um, hi, sorry if it's bad, this is only the first chapter, I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this, but I did it anyway, I promise there will be a next chapter, OKAY BYE-

Word count: 456