Chapter 2

A/N: Hello, how are you? I am under the water, please help me (I can't get over with how funny it is😂🤚)

Daichi's POV:

As I walk into my classroom, that's when I see him, the boy that I am in love with, Sugawara Koushi. To be honest, he probably doesn't even like me back, Suga is like an angel, a very chaotic angel...

But that's what I love about him, his personality is amazing, along with the way he looks. Suga has beautiful grey hair, brown eyes that you can stare at all day, with a little mole under his right eye. I just want to give him the biggest cuddles, kiss him, take him out on dates, feel him- WHAT NO! No no no no. Just gonna push away those thoughts to the back of my mind.

I walk over to my chair which is right in front of Suga's desk, and sit down.

"Hi Daichi, how you doing?" 

I turn around to see Suga looking at me, he is sitting at his desk, with a smile on his face. Like every morning, he is gorgeous. 

"Oh hey Suga, I'm doing great, you?"

"Tired. Hinata and Kageyama called me at 3 in the morning to get to the gym in 30 minutes so I can unlock it for them. When I got there, they were arguing, again, it took me at least 5 minutes to break up the love birds" 

Suga yawned and kept talking, all I could do was stare at him and his beautiful eyes.

"Daichi? Hey Daichi!"

"Hm? Oh sorry Suga what were you saying?"

"I was asking where were you this morning? You didn't come to morning practice."

"Oh yeah, I accidently slept in, hehe."

"Did your mum drag you out of bed again?"

"Bold of you to assume she did"

"Eh, she did last time"

"Oh, shut up you"  I said while laughing.

Suga laughed as well with a big smile. I could look at that of his smile all day. He always makes my day, I love him so much, too bad I can't say it to him. I mean, I have tried before, but I always get interrupted by a certain someone. Her name is Yui.

Yui is actually a good friend of mine, she even knows that I'm interested in someone, I can't tell her who though, she is quite the chatter box, and she would just tell Suga, so I have had to keep it a secret. Yui does get lonely though, people in school don't like her for some reason. At the beginning, I did like her, but she turned me down and we just stayed friends, that's when I met Suga in high school, and fell in love with him

Jeez I sound so cheesy, why am I like this.

(Time skip to after school because I'm lazy)

Still Daichi's POV: 

I head over to the locker room to get changed for practice, as I walk in I see, what do you call it?

Oh yeah! Chaos.

Tanaka, Noya and Hinata are being the chaotic trio they are, running around screaming, that's when all of a sudden I hear someone screaming behind me.

"HEY YOU THREE STOP BEING IDIOTS"

It was Suga.

"Sorry" Tanaka, Noya and Hinata say at same time,

"Good, now get changed" Suga demanded,

"Okay!" Hinata said cheerfully, he's like a little ball of sunshine, with lot's of energy.

"Boke Hinata!" 

"Oh shut up BAKAYAMA!"

"Can you two shut up" I say

Hinata and Kageyama then went quiet very quickly, those two definitely have a thing for each other. 

"Yo Daichi! And Suga!" Tanaka screams

"Hey Tanaka, and stop screaming." Suga says while walking past me,

I'm having a gay panic every time I see this angel, I need help.

"Hi Tanaka" I walk into the lockers and get changed

I am most definitely going home with a headache today. 

A/N: BAKA KAGEYAMA BAKA! Yes I know I need help 😶👌 I just turned around to see my dog scratching herself weirdly on the head. 

Oop-

Girl in Red started playing on Spotify 🚪🏃‍♀️

Word count: 693