Repairs and Championship Start

Midoriya POV
"Hey gramps, how much can we get with $10,000" I asked. At this point the car needed new tires as they were close to exploding, a new radiator as that almost exploded as well. "We can get most of the stuff but they will have to be the cheap options until about 3 races in we can get more money and get expensive options" He replied. It was risky but we really needed them or I will crash and end up not racing for a while. "Alright, Get them and quickly put them on the car ready for next race." I said. The next race was a street drag race from the Edinburgh highway entrance all the way down to Astmoor which is around 10 KM. The race would take place during the day but traffic would still be there meaning you would have to weave through traffic. It would be tense as crashing was bound to happen.

Time skip

The new parts arrived being a GReddy radiator, Falken tires, and a new rear bumper as the last one was close to falling off. We placed the new parts on which took a while but still had time before the next race. "Okay sonny, the car will be able to hold on for a few races before we might need a completely new one. " one of the mechanics said. The next race was tomorrow and only a few will make it out without damage that is too bad. "I bet my old class are probably celebrating me being gone." I thought

Nezu POV (F, this about to get heated)
I enjoyed giving the remaining 1-A the best torture with Bakugo being the worst. They all had set things, Bakugo was up against All Might there entire time and kept getting folded and sent to Recovery girl who eventually didn't even heal him. Uraraka got the second worst as she got bitch slapped repeatedly by midnight or she would whip her. Lida got German suplexed by Vlad king and Judo thrown by Eraserhead. The rest just got beaten up by the good kids, my favourite was when Mineta got sent by a cannon ball from Yaoyorozu which was too funny not to laugh at and my second favourite was when Mina got lit on fire by Todoroki which was pretty funny when she screamed and ran at the teachers, only to be basically drowned by them as they dunked her in a bucket and created a vortex with her body. It has been fun although Midoriya hasn't sent any messages so I think might be okay

Midoriya POV
The race was today and I was pumped. The new parts were on and the car felt amazing. A few days ago we tested the car on one of the local tracks but we didn't realise how good the car really was as we smashed track records. The officials were shocked and so were some of the drivers. One of the drivers asked how long I had been racing for but when I told him only a week his face went pale. It was really funny. Anyway, I drove to the starting line and unlike the qualifying race where we where in grid positions we were in a straight line waiting and instead of a light system was just a flag. When I arrived the same driver that ran into me was there along with some others from the other races (There is more than 1 Qualifying race and they are at different locations). I was still suspicious about Lewis as his car had a bit too much power. Before the race was about to start I got out and asked the offical, "Can we check all the engines in case someone did a swap and has more power then others?" When I asked that his face dropped and the offical agreed. The order that the cars were lined up in would mean that I was second last and Lewis was last. The people before us had the stock engine only modified like turbo charged or a new intake. Eventually it was my turn and I popped the hood to show my engine. The engine was the same old v6 but with a single turbo and cold intake. All of us but Lewis has so far passed. Everyone showed the offical without Trouble but when it was his turn he wouldn't do it until the offical hopped in his car and popped the hood himself. I knew it. There was no way that engine was stock in the last race. He thought he was cheeky by not asking officials to check but it backfired as he swapped his engine. He had taken the old engine and swapped with a 2JZ which isn't allowed and engine swaps can only happen half way through the championship. (Plot reasons) Because this is illegal the offical only had one thing to say, "you are disqualified from this race and banned from the championship" The little shit tried to claim I did a engine swap but I told the offical what upgrades we did. He eventually gave up and left, before he left I gave him the middle finger just to tease him. With the cheater gone the race was ready to begin. The offical told us to start our engines, "READY...SET...GO!" He yelled. I had the best start but the Focus overtook me as he has AWD.  His overall starting pace was good but he maxed out at 280 when the rest of us were still pushing. A Camaro had lost control and crashed into a tree trying to avoid traffic, a few other also meeting that same fate. The race wasn't too interesting as I had dominated the whole race and won by 7 seconds. The only interesting thing was when a BMW M3 did multiple 360's and still made it. Once everyone crossed the line the cash was rolled out with last placing getting $1000 and me getting $12,000. This was a good start. 

And done
Apologies if I am not uploading frequently, I have multiple assignments an exams up coming so I will focus on that then this. Anyway, peace out

1007 Words