3-A

Bakugo POV
After the nerd left everyone became quiet and I was less angry. We recently became third years and the big three were me, icy hot and sonic. The nerd would've been in the big three if he hadn't of left but most forgot him, the teachers and me are the only ones who remember him. This race is supposed to happen soon and the school is sponsoring the event and all the school will be there. Some of the teachers got pit lane passes and got VIP Spots.

Izuku POV
Alright I made it here but it felt like time flew, I won all the championships and have races in nearly every car. I've races in Supercars, Hypercars, Sports cars, Muscle cars, JDM, basically everything. We were half way through the season and the upcoming race was in Japan and UA was a main sponsor, oh great they'll be there. They've probably forgotten me but I need to focus. Alright practice is up so let's go. The car felt nice since when we first raced the car in Melbourne. I went out for practice and did a few laps. I was racing with this new team called ASTON MARTIN COGNIZANT F1 TEAM. The team was bought by this billionaire and we had done fairly well, we are fourth in the constructors behind RED BULL. I saw my old 'classmates' while going around the track which was fun, they seem interested on who I was but I asked the FIA if they could hide my name just for this event. I finished Practice fairly well with being in fourth. I drove back into the garage and hopped out he car to be greeted by my old teachers.

"Hey Izuku, how you been?" Nezu asked, I didn't know how to respond. "Uhh pretty good, I mean I made it this far" I replied. I was suddenly tackled into a hug, "My boy, How have you been?" All might asked. I gave him the same response. I gave all of them a hug, "uhh all might, can you not tell them I'm here." I asked. He seem shocked but he understood. "Yes my boy, I would never tell them" He said, I was relieved. "Alright, I'm going to get rest so see you around" I said. They really didn't want to leave but I had to push them out LITERALLY. "Alright mate, get ready for qualifying" My mechanic said. "Yeah, thanks James" I replied. The cars definitely do a number on me. Hopefully I do well in qualifying. I hopped in the car and was ready to get out. (If you don't know what the car looks like, it's this)

The car felt really fast in qualifying as I was getting faster each lap and was making the crowd even more interested on who I am

The car felt really fast in qualifying as I was getting faster each lap and was making the crowd even more interested on who I am. "OUR MYSTERY DRIVER IS IN 3RD PLACE, CHRIS DAVIS IN 2ND PLACE AND NICK JOHNSON IS IN 1ST. JOIN US TOMORROW FOR THE RACE!" The commentator yelled. That was our best qualifying yet. I got back into the pits and went to mums house quickly so the media didn't know who I was.

Time skip to race

I am ready for this. I'm going to show them who I really am and I will show them who's better. All the cars are lined up and we are ready to go. The mechanics all leave the grid ready for the start. I noticed that one of the drivers was a rookie and when I mean a rookie he just started like 2 days ago when one of the drivers couldn't make it due to illness (COVID 19). The lights start. First light, I slow my breathing. Second light, My heart beat slows down. Third light, I slowly rev my engine. Fourth light, The car is at optimal RPM. Fifth light, the only sound that can be heard is the engines. "AND ITS LIGHTS OUT AND WE ARE OFF" The commentator yelled. 2nd place had a bad start and I quickly got past him. My car quickly darting around the first corner. I check my mirrors and see 3rd about to make a move on me but I quickly shut him down through the third corner.

We were half way through the race when I pitted. The mechanics quickly taking off my screaming tyres and putting on the new ones. I raced out the pits and was behind the newbie. I overtook him on the outside and was ahead at the straight until something happened. He thought it was ok to tap my rear and I spun. The car hitting the barrier and flipping, I see the same colours all those years ago dance around me. The car stopped flipping and landed on my roof. My car on fire and I needed to get out quick. I try to unbuckle my harness and succeed. I fall flat onto the tarmac. All I can hear is the fire and whispers telling me to get out. I slowly crawl out to see my class trying to help me out but were shocked when they saw my. Shit. My helmet basically broke in the crash. (I know that the helmets are strong as hell and need like a shit ton of pressure to break but for plot reasons it breaks okay)"D-Deku" I hear Uraraka say. I don't have the strength to speak but all the heroes pounce into action and pull them away Aizawa pulled me out and carried me to the medical car. "Your going to be ok problem child" he said. My head was pounding and I blacked out.

Bakugo POV
This mystery driver was doing quite well when disaster struck. Holy shit. He flipped, that idiotic driver spun him. I need to get him out. "EVERYONE, GET HIM OUT!" I yelled. The fire becoming more intense by the second. We see him crawl out and slip under the halo but the driver is Deku? What. He is a driver. But I thought he gave up on doing everything.

1013 Words

Hey guys sorry for the wait but I just didn't know what to do for a bit until I thought of this so I hope you enjoyed and I will definitely do more chapters as I am on holidays at the end of next week (Thursday). If you are wondering why I go to a private school and we have our holidays earlier and they go for 2 weeks to split up the terms and we have holidays for 8 weeks at the end of term 4. Anyways, hope you enjoyed and peace out