The Question

Anna's POV:
I was anxiously waiting for Kristoff because we are going on a picnic today. I am so excited.
"Anna, where have you been, Kristoff's been waiting for you" Elsa told me. I quickly ran outside after telling Elsa goodbye. I met Krisroff outside and we went on Sven. I noticed Kristoff seemed to be on the edge like he was hiding something from me, so I asked him what the problem was he told me it was nothing. "Anna, why don't we go and look at those beautiful flowers", Kristoff asked me, I agreed and went there but I noticed Kristoff was not following me, as I looked back, I saw Kristoff on his knees. I was hoping he would ask me what I was expecting him to and all of the sudden.... " Princess Anna of arrendelle, I love you a lot, will you be mine forever and be my Princess". It was like a dream come true, I did not know what to say. "Anna" Kristoff called me. "Anything the problem" he asked me. "Ohh what was I saying, yes I will marry you" I said. "We have to tell Elsa right now" I told him as I was dragging him towards the castle. I saw Elsa and told her the good news. "I am so happy for you guys" Elsa said examining the ring. "Its beautiful" she says.
Elsa blessed our marriage and we started wedding preparations immediately. I was so excited and happy. After the whole Hans drama, I never thought for once that I would ever find love again. But as fate would have it I am getting married.