Hiccup

Hiccup's POV:
    I was going to Gobber's workshop to get somethings before I bumped into a young lady. I was worried she would be scared of Toothless, my night fury. "I am so sorry I should have looked at where I was going". I say. "Oh its not your fault, I guess I was just lost in the beauty of the village", I am Princess Anna of Arendelle" she says curtsying. I bowed my head and introduced myself "Hiccup Horrendous Haddock 111" I said bowing. She looked surprised. "Is that a dragon, I mean is he yours, is he real, is he a male???". She asked nervously. I chuckled slightly and introduced her to Toothless.
     She seemed excited to have met a real dragon. "Sorry, I am here to meet with the Chief of Berk for a meeting or so", the Princess says. "Your highness", I say. "I actually prefer you call me Anna", she says. When she found out I was the chief she came for, she seemed embrassed.
Anna's POV:
     I bumped into a man only to embarrass myself. Finding out he was the chief made me more embarrassed.  "Sorry I did not know ", I say. "No problem, can we head to the hall so we can start the proceedings" he says. I just nodded. We got to the hall and got ready for the meeting. When the chief raised his helmet, I was perplexed, he had beautiful green eyes and he was like the most handsome man I had ever seen. He noticed I was staring at him. When our eyes met, I took my eyes away. We started the meeting, but all through out the meeting, I knew Hiccup was staring at me. The meeting came to an end earlier than I expected.
Hiccup's POV:
    After the meeting came to an end, I decided to ask Anna if she would like to go sightseeing. "Anna, would you like to go sightseeing, I mean would you like to go round Berk". I asked her pls say yes pls say yes, I thought "of course I would like to see more of Berk since I would be spending 2 weeks here" she says. I decided to take her to the dragon academy (A/N:or whatever it is called). When we got to the dragon academy, a dragon tackled Anna, I was scared for her because it was a retriever but to my surprise, she was nice to Anna. I was shocked because retrievers are not really friendly I was more impressed when Anna made quick friends with the dragon she was patient with the dragon and they quite understood each other. I admired Anna more as no other girl that grew up in berk could handle a retriever without any training whatsoever. But Anna was different I was determined to make her mine.
Anna's POV:
          I was scared at first seeing the dragon in front of me. But I thought that if I could make friends with a beast, a dragon could not be worse
(A/N:I added a bit of my imaginations to make it more meaningful). The dragon was calm with me and we became good friends it was more like she understands me and I also understand her. Behind me, I could feel that I was been watched by a pair of green eyes, so I decided to break the tension between us. "Can I keep her?" I asked Hiccup, "sure but are you sure you can handle her?" Hiccup asked me. "puhh...lease I can handle any animal just you don't worry" I told him, "fine she is yours, what would you name her?" Hiccup asked me. "Swifty will be nice, what do you think?" I asked. "Its nice" Hiccup added. "We should head back it is already late" Hiccup suggested. "Yes you are right, we should go back before Valka starts to get worried" I said.
      "Who is Valka?" I asked. "Oh, she is my mother", Hiccup answered
"Awnnn she has a very nice name" I said