The Departure

Elsa's POV:
   I got a letter from Berk and it seems I am having a meeting with the chief of Berk but I doubt I will be able to go because I have a meeting on the same day with arendellian Soldiers. I decided to ask Anna for help. " Anna, I need you to go to Berk tomorrow for a meeting with the chief. I would have gone you know, but I have another meeting here in Arendelle". I asked Anna. "Sure sis, I mean I would be glad to help you with your royal duties for once". Anna stated. I was happy Anna agreed to go but I noticed Kristoff was not pleased with Anna's decision. "Kristoff, is anything the problem", I asked him. "No Elsa, I was just thinking about the wedding preparations if Anna should leave who would take of it?". He asked.
    "Don't worry Kristoff, you, Elsa and Olaf can take of it while I am gone. There is no problem with that. Right Elsa?"She asked. I nodded. Kristoff reluctantly agreed with Anna's decisions. I told Anna she was leaving for Berk the next day she seemed excited because she has never left Arendelle before so I guess that was the reason for her excitement.
Anna's POV:
     It is morning already, and the day of my first journey out of Arendelle. I am traveling to Berk, a very distant village filled with dragons. I had always known dragons had to be real when I was young and now I am having a chance of seeing them myself. I just can't wait.
   I got dressed and ate breakfast, Kristoff came as fast as possible to wish me a safe journey. I knew I was going to miss him, Olaf, Sven and most especially my loving sister Elsa. But I had to go so I could prove to Elsa I can help her with her Queenly duties. The ship was ready but I was scared because my parents died in a shipwreck, I was since then scared of traveling by sea. But since 1/4 of Arendelles land is covered by water,I have no choice.
    I got on the ship and after what seems like eternity we arrived at Berk. It was beautiful with dragons flying in the air I was lost admiring the beauty of Berk that I did not know when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a man of my age and a dragon. I was speechless, I regretted bumping into him because I wanted to act as sophisticated as Elsa, but this strange man and his pet have blown my cover.