𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦 & 𝑀𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 . 👩‍👧

POV : Karson Michelle

After Von left I decided to clean up Kassiah's room , cause that girl floor is covered in barbies and action figures

After Von left I decided to clean up Kassiah's room , cause that girl floor is covered in barbies and action figures .
" Siah come here "
" where are you " she asked .
" in your room " I yelled back .
She walked in her room and seeing her instantly brought a smile to my face .
" wha mommy " she asked while tilting her head to the side .
" we gotta take pictures today "
" otay mommy , want me to take a bath rn " she asked .
I nodded my head .
" otay " She walked away .
As kassiah went and ran her bath water I grabbed both of our outfits from the closet and laid them out on my bed .
" siah baby you ready for me to wash you up "
" yes mommy " she said .
After 20 minutes of me washing siah up I finally got her out of the bath and took her to my room . I heard my phone ringing but ignored it just for the simple fact it's 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑦 day .
" I wuv my dress mommy " siah said as I slipped the dress over her head .
" I know it's so pretty on you " I said .
" how come yours isn't wed ( red ) " she questioned .
" because that's your special color stink "
" oh " she said .
After we got dressed we started heading to the photography site I booked which we arrived in 15 minutes .
< at the photography place >
" hi guys I'm Mitchell and I'll be your photographer today " he said .
" ok I'm Karson and this is Kassiah "
" I'm weady and hungry so can we take the pictures " Kassiah pouted .
The photographer laughed and motioned for us to stand infront of the background .
" ok so these are the two backgrounds I'll be using today , so it's says you want to do 3 pictures of the little one and two of you both " he said looking at his computer .
" yes sir " I replied .
" ok let's get started " he clapped .
After abt 45 minutes the shoot was over and kassiah was now in the backseat knocked out . I know she's hungry cause she was complaining the whole time the photographer was taking our pictures so I'm abt to stop at Macdonald's .
( if you don't like Macdonald's fuck you politely 🙂 )

The worker - welcome to Macdonald's I'll be ready whenever you are .
Me - hi can I get a 10 piece kids chicken nuggets meal for a girl with a hi-c to drink .
The worker - will that be all ?
Me - yes .
The worker - pull to the second window .

When I got to the second window I payed and collected Siah's food . Since Macdonald's was only 6 minutes away from my house we made it home in no time .
" Kassiah wake up "
she reached for me to unbuckle and take her out of the seat .
" siah im not abt to baby you , your old enough to do this on your own "
" mommmyyyy" siah complained as she unbuckled herself . I then picked her up and carried her inside .
" go sit at the kitchen table and eat " I said handing her , her food .
" otay " she said grabbing her food .
I went into the living room turning on princess and the frog and grabbing some blankets from the downstairs closet .
" siah we're doing movie night tonight so when your done eating please go put on your princess tiana pj set .
She simply nodded and continued to eat . As I was walking upstairs I felt my phone vibrating which indicates that someone was calling .
Jaceon 🐸 01:00
Me - hello
Jaceon - wassup
Me - what you want ?
Jaceon - to apologize , I shouldn't have put my hands on you in front of siah or in general . I'm just not use to seeing you with men other than me .
Me - your right you shouldn't have . anyways I don't want your excuse and fuck your apology cs it doesn't change what you did . Now I would like to get back to MY CHILD .

* DISCONNECTED *

I kinda feel bad for that , but Ian stupid . ain't no way he gon put his hands on me in front of my beautiful gremlin and then basically ask for forgiveness . I don't want Kassiah growing up thinking it's ok to let a man put his hands on her and just bc he says sorry it's ok .

" mommy are you otay " she grabbed my hand as I got to the last step .
" always "I looked down seeing she was dressed so we walked to the living room and got comfortable on the couch .

< 50 minutes later >
I looked down seeing Kassiah asleep on my chest . So I whisper " I love you Kassiah Avery " .

This was a filler . 🙂 but thank y'all for reading and just overall being active on this book . LOVE YA'LL SPACE MONKEYS ! 🥰