𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 ❦

A week later ..
POV : Karson Michelle ♡︎

so currently it's 10:50 at night and me and sinceree are outside waiting for the boys to finish this play

so currently it's 10:50 at night and me and sinceree are outside waiting for the boys to finish this play .
" bitch we shouldn't have came "
" seriously cs we always end up getting into it " sin rolled her eyes .
" na foreal " I said seeing the boys walking up to the car .
.. the whole time I've been with them I haven't said a word to Von , I'm still kinda pissed abt how he was acting .
" backseat " deshaun said so he could sit next to sin . I quietly got up and sat in the backseat next to Von .
" wassup with you ma , you ain't talked to me this whole time we been together " Von turned towards me .
" oh " I said not really paying attention to him .
" mmcht " he said thumping my forehead .
" BITCH " I said grabbing his hair hitting him in the face with my free arm .
" I'm giving you 5 seconds to let go of me before I get out the car and rock yo shit Karson " he said in a serious tone .
I let his hair go and proceeded to get on my phone .
" KM we going to yo house " Shaun said .
" Igh "
" you got snacks " sin asked .
" they siahs we can stop at the store tho "
" shid say less " she said driving to Walmart .

< skips the drive >

We all get the store and I plan to walk alone , but ofc shit never goes as planned .
" Karson bring yo ass here " I heard from the end of the aisle .
" man what do you want "
" walk with me " Von said .
" no "
Then I felt Von's hand grab my wrist .
" bit- boy let go of me " I said .
" Karson Michelle " he said .
" omg fine"
As we start walking and playing in the store I peep a pretty girl who keeps eyeing me and a baby that looks like Von .
" POPSSS " the little boy screamed running towards us .
" shit " Von whispered .
" yo who's this bitch " the girl said .
" Janayla don't start with this shit " he said .
" na let her start , I wanna hear this "
" just rolling around with any girl I see , this the THIRD female I saw you with " the girl said .
" look baby that shit ain't got NOTHING to do with me , we barley even friends so don't try to press the situation with me press it with Trayvon "
" girl stfu " she said stepping towards me .
" look ..  Janayla right ? I'm tryna keep things civil in front of the child , but you pushing it "
" like I said stfu " she said .
Next thing you know I let my anger get the best of me and I punched the girl in the nose which made her stumble .
" yea bitch wassup " I said tying my hair up .
After she regained her balance she swung back .
No lie that bitch got a nice lil lick in my check , but I hope she don't let that shit get to her cs I'm fina milly rock this hoe .
soon as she swung the second time I uppercutted this bitch making her fall . As soon as Janayla fell I got on top of her and start punching her consistently she was hitting my ass back tho .
" GET TF OFF HER KARSON " Trayvon yelled .
I got up and walked over to the little boy " I apologize stink for hurting your mommy " .
" it's str8 she hurts me too " he said hugging me putting his hands around my neck .
I'm able to talk to the boy while the Trayvon is helping his BM .
" what's your name " I asked .
" Tristian " he said lowly .
" I'm Karson , it was nice meeting you "
" wait can I go with you " he said looking like he was gonna cry .
" I'm sorry myluv you can't , your mommy and daddy wouldn't like that "
" Get tf away from my son bitch " Von said .
" you got it top dawg " I said laughing .
" stop talking to her like that " Sin said .
" mane shut the hell up " Von exclaimed .
" fuck wrong with you Janayla always ina wrong and yet you get mad at Karson " Shaun said .
" cs that bitch hit my baby mama " he said raising his voice .
" na it's coo let him defend her I'm out , I got things to do tomorrow goodnight y'all " I said
" I'm sorry but I'm going to need all of you to exit the building " the Walmart employee said .
" gladly " I said walking past everyone .
Sinceree and Deshaun followed behind while Von left with his babymother .
" I feel like Janayla is something more to Von "
" she is " Deshaun said .
" that's his Firstlove , we all been knowing eachother since middle school and Von and her had been dating since 8th grade all the way up till he was 21 until she cheated on him with his brother Marlon " .
" oh , so when was Tristian conceived " I asked.
" lil Major was born 5 years ago in October " Shaun said .
" awl well take me home, cs I'm tired " .
" I gotchu lovely " sin said .
Out of all the events that happened tonight the biggest thing that stuck with me was Tristian saying " she hurts me too " ..