Stressed out , and missin you .

POV : Karson Michelle

" 23 year old Trayvon Skies hospitalized after being severely hit on mark Tyson Avenue , just down the street from his girlfriends house " the new reporter said . I couldn't move , I couldn't feel , I couldn't breathe .

Kassiah and Lil Major got picked up by sinceree's mom while me , deShaun , and sinsin were about to head to the hospital .

" you okay baby " sinsin had asked .
I nodded , I haven't spoke since I heard the news reporter on the tv .

" the family of Trayvon Skies " the nurse said .
We all stood up " well he's in critical condition , we are trying to stabilize him but his body keeps rejecting the medication "

After hearing that I couldn't help crying . " its all my fault " I mumbled while tears flowed from my eyes , I then felt someone wrap their arms around me . I heard talking but i couldn't comprehend anything due to the simple fact i was stuck in my own horrid thoughts .

" Kassiah wants to facetime you Karson " my bestfriend said as kassiah's named appeared on my screen . I truly didn't feel like talking , but i still have my motherly duty to attend to .

" Mommy you look like you got hit by a truck " kassiah says scrunching her face up . I just smile at her , because she wasn't lying . I really need to pull myself together . " girl bye , you called me to talk about how i look " i rolled my eyes . " i'm just playing mommy bear " she said giggling . " unt uh no ma'am i should block your ipad " I said making her face turn soft . " please don't mommy " she pleaded looking like she was about to cry . " i'm not , but i'll call you back pretty girl " i said giving her the best " everything's okay " smile .

After about an hour of crying I fell asleep in the waiting room chair . Sinceree and DeShaun already left to go home and shower . they asked if i needed a ride or something , but I told them I was going to stay overnight just in case he wakes up .

" Why the fuck did they call that bitch his girlfriend on the news " i heard a familiar voice say . I get up and turn my head seeing Lil Major mama . " look baby this ain't the time nor the place to be upset about the media calling me his girlfriend , so you can either be worried about your baby daddy or get your ass the fuck up outta this hospital and be bitter somewhere else " I said making her stare in shock .

" i'll whoop your ass in this hospital " she said . I simply ignored her because this is the last place I would fight somebody especially due to these circumstances .

" The wife of Mr.Skies may I speak to you " the nurse says . Just as I stand up Janayla bumps me and rushes over to the nurse " excuse me ma'am but for his emergency contact it says Wife tagged with Mrs.Karson's number " the nurse says confused as to why Janayla ran to her .
" BITCH i'm his wife the fuck " Janayla screamed . in my head i'm thinking i'm not even this nigga girlfriend , let alone his fucking wife . how delusional can he be I thought as I rolled my eyes . " ma'am if your gonna cause a scene then i'm going to have to escort you out of the hospital " the nurse responded . " girl fuck you " Janayla said just as two security officers walked behind the nurse . " please escort her out of this hospital , thank you " she said as the officers nodded grabbing janayla .

after they escorted Janayla off hospital grounds the nurse proceeded to tell me the news .
" well he's in a coma , but you can go in there and stay with him over night " she said . I felt a single tear fall from my eye as I nodded . " good thing is he can hear and feel you , bad thing is he can't move , speak , or open his eyes " i gave her a tight lipped smile and asked her to take me to his room .

seeing all these different tubes hooked up to his body made me cry even more , but this time silently because he can hear me and he's a complete asshole . " hey stinkstink , I kinda miss arguing with you " I chuckle as I wipe my tears .

" boy if you wake up i'll give you head for two weeks straight " I said grabbing his hand wiping the warm tears that are slowly falling from my dark brown eyes . " I know i'm going to regret saying that , but I really need you to wake up " I said turning my head to look at my feet . " oh and quit telling folks that i'm your fucking wife you delusional piece of shit " I scold him although he can't see me .

after 3 hours of rambling I decided to sleep in the chair next to his hospital bed , waiting for him to wake up .

New chapter but still go fw the new book <3 .