𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒

a/n: heyyy! this is a book of louis partridge imagines :))) i'm gonna try to update daily and send requests below! no smut lols and tw will be in the top bar IF needed. also this is a long one LMAO love, maria <3

jealous

y/n's pov:

me and louis were out shopping on a sunday, i enjoy shopping and i dragged him with me. we were entering zara and louis decided to go to the mens section. i was looking at a cute skirt and i had a brown crop top in my hands. louis was walking over when a boy around my age came over to me. "Hey." I ignored him. "are u lost babygorl" *fboy face** i rolled my eyes and kept looking at the skirt.

louis came over and put his hands around my waist, i looked up to see him staring at the boy who was staring at me. "nice skirt darling, you still want to look around" louis said looking at me. "maybe, i want to go look at the pants." i said moving directions. louis was still giving the boy the death stare. "louis!" i said slapping his arm. he instantly looked over to me but ignored me and kept looking at the boy. my phone dinged and it was an picture airdropped from the guy with his number. of course, louis saw it and went after him. i ignored it and went to pay. i left the store without louis and went to the candy store. i didn't know if he would find me, but i was really mad at him.

Louis pov:

after talking to that asshole, i realized y/n wasn't in the store. she was probably furious, as she didn't answer my calls. as i was leaving the mall,i spot y/n in the corner of the candy store, on her phone with a ha string of huge pink cotton floss. (cotton candy) she didn't look so happy. I texted her "im outside the shop." i saw her look at her phone, get up and leave. She walked right past me and headed to the car. i got the silent treatment the whole time.

to make it up to her, i made cookies. she was upstairs in our room and hadn't said anything. When she smelled the cookies, she instantly came down and i apologized. she forgave me and we watched her favourite show, the flash until we fell asleep.