𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐒

y/n pov:

I woke up at 11 am, which isn't normal for me. It was a Friday though, and i didn't have anything to do today. my bed was empty so i assumed that Louis was downstairs or something. I went to the bathroom and groaned. I had forgotten that yesterday I got my period. Today was the second day, aka hellfire. I didn't even go downstairs, I just felt like sleeping for the whole day. I eventually had a horrible craving for brownies so I ordered some and waited for them to come. I heard the doorbell ring so I slumped down the stairs and got my brownies. I walked up the stairs and laid down again. as i plugged the heating pad in, i heard a knock and froze.

"Didn't know you were awake love, why did you avoid me? And why did you order 12 brownies?" he said giggling. "I don't want human contact, and I was craving browniEAAAAAHHHHH" I screamed. "What happened to love?" he said. "MY UTERUS DECIDES TO SHIT ITSELF AND IT IS JUST SO AHHHHHHHHHHHH," i said. "oh darling, one second." he came back with a blanket, and opened my chocolate drawer up. i had told him about it and that if he dared to touch it if i wasn't on my period, i would kill him. I wrapped myself into my blanket with the heating pad on my tummy. I indulged in the brownies while Louis picked something to watch. We ended up watching Arrow, and he kept kissing my neck and cuddling me. "Stephen Amell is SoOoOoOOO hot," I said. Louis glared at me. I giggled.