𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐓𝐒

louis pov:

"i can't stand french. It's so boring and complicated, like why don't i pronounce the s in this or the l in the beginning," i thought. I closed my textbook and opened my curtains. I saw her. She was watching netflix, her back against her window and her bed. I talked to her once or twice, when she went out to walk her dog. She was really pretty, but I never had the courage to engage in a long conversation.

y/n pov:

Netflix had nothing. I spent more time looking for something rather than the ads at the movie theatre. I didn't want to rewatch The Flash, Ginny and Georgia got boring and I was never going to watch Riverdale. ew. I went to my living room and grabbed a box of white cheese, and I was filled with boredom. I got to my room and looked outside my window to see Mr pretty boy. I talked to him once, at the park and I literally fell in love. "wtf y/n, you sound like a 12 year old staring at a picture of Draco Malfoy." i thought. I rolled my eyes and shut the curtains. I went to instagram to try to find his instagram, but my FBI skills weren't up for the challenge.

Louis pov:

I had an idea. A bloody brilliant one. I got some posts and I spelled my snapchat user out and taped them to my window. I knocked on the window to get her attention and ducked. A few seconds later I saw her notification appear. y/s/u has added you! accept | decline | I accepted and sent her a snap.

time jump because yeah

"I can't believe we met and fell in love because of post its" y/n said as she kissed his lips.

a/n: this sucked lmao 😀, writing many more stories for this weekend <3

don't forget to vote