𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋

louis's pov:

me and the boys. at the mall. honestly, we weren't really doing anything. we had just gotten back from the cinema and we were going down the escalator to the 2nd floor. we clearly were distracted, watching a group of girls walking around heading to Zara. one caught my eye. she was wearing brown jeans and an off white cardigan. Her hair was down, showing the light highlights in it. she was wearing black sunglasses, and she looked amazing. My buddy will had an eye on the girl next to her, and my friend james on the one in the middle. They were walking with confidence, and it was hot. we didn't even say anything to each other, we all just followed them into zara.

y/n's pov:

as we walked into zara hoping to find new clothes, a group of boys came down the escalator. we all saw them looking at us with a wide mouth, but they don't know that. i found the tall brunette the cutest. We continued to walk with confidence and headed to zara. my friends and i sort of separated, we usually did that when we were shopping but always helped each other picking outfits out. i had a sage green cardigan, white jeans and yellow top in my hands to try on. i headed to the dressing room excited because this outfit looked soooooo good. i slipped the jeans on, they were sort of loose on my waist. the yellow crop top stopped right before my belly button, and the sage green cardigan with daisies stopped right near my thighs. i kept my white converse on, and i stepped out to see myself in the big mirror. i inspected the jeans and pulled them up a bit, only to have them fall. i grabbed my phone and took a picture for later. i looked down at the outfit once again, not sure if it looked good or not. "i think it looks amazing." i heard a male voice say somewhat behind me.

louis's pov:

"i think it looks amazing." i said. she looked back at me and smiled. "thank you, and you are?" she said. "louis, louis partridge." "well mr partridge, im y/n." she smiled. "So, are you just going to stand there and look at me with your mouth open, or are you going to ask me out? i blushed. She winked and headed back to her dressing room cubicle thingy. i definitely was falling head over heels over her, not that i'm complaining.

a/n: cute. pt. 2?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 🎉