Schlatt?!

Dream's POV:

  I held the boy in my arm, we were in a locked room. I was comfortable, I was holding the one on top of me. I could feel his breathe tremble as I rubbed his back, he was calming down though. It was funny, he is as light as a feather, but as cute as a kitten, actually even cuter. 

  His breathe slowed down, he was falling asleep on my lap. I rubbed his back until he fell asleep, I couldn't hear the what anyone else was doing, I was sober. I have no idea if Alex is awake, I should go see though. I gripped George's thighs lightly and carefully placed him on the bed.

   I walked into the bathroom to see Alex still there. He had to be asleep though. I walked out of the bathroom, i think everyone was sober well.. at least Karl and Sapnap were. 'Karl, Sapnap!' they both looked over, was i that loud? 

  'Hm?' Sapnap just starred at me. 'Alex is sleeping in the bathtub.' Karl's jaw dropped a bit. 'What a dummie.' Karl laughed out. They both left to go in the bathroom while I walked back to the bedroom where it held another sleeping boy. I picked George up bridal style and said goodbye before i walked out to my car. I placed George in the backseat were he could lay down, of course i made sure he was safe there too. 

  Once we got to the turn off the my house, I decided I would take him to my house and not the abandoned place. I parked in my garage and carried George to my room and carefully placed him in my bed. I smiled. He was so cute. 

NEW POV anyways- Quackity's POV:

 *btw a little karlnapity- just because i feel like it would go with the story well*

Someone was carrying me. I opened my eyes a little and I saw horns on both sides of the head. 'h-hello?..' The head looked down at me. 'Schlatt?!' Schlatt snickered. I started to to scream and cry away from his grip on me, a few minutes later I could hear my name being called but not from him. I gasped and I opened my eyes. My heart was racing, Karl was in front of me. He looked really worried, Sapnap was looking over his shoulder to look at me. 'Alex, Schlatt isn't here..'. those words are reliving. I nodded slowly and dried the tears. 

   Karl decided he would stay in the back and cuddle with me while Sapnap was driving out front. My head rested on his shoulder and his head and rested on mine. He cuddled me till I fell asleep. 

Okay! That is it for this chapter- I hope to do more POV's from different people- have an amazing night/day<3

                                                                            475 words!