Tomorrow

I'm waiting for my boyfriend to text me back so I'm gonna write some more chapters and maybe publish them
George's POV:
Little bit of smut

I somehow made myself go to the very corner with Lizzy in my arms. "I'm looking for a George Davidson." A tall guy declared. I saw Karl and Sapnap searching the crowd for me. Micheal pulled down on the tall guys suit.

"And a Lizzy Rose." I felt Lizzy tense up. Once Karl spotted me he pointed at me. I started to hold onto anyone I could including Lizzy. Sapnap took my foot and started to pull but I cried and scream and held onto people. Everyone just stared in fear of being shot.

"Who here is Lizzy, if you don't speak up you will get shot." Lizzy raised her hand, she was a good woman.

After a lot of pulling Sapnap finally got me away from everyone. I started to kick him, scratch him and hit him, he just seemed so natural and it bothered me.

Lizzy was sobbing and crying but didn't dare hit anyone in fear it would anger them. Once we got outside there stood a limo.

Sapnap and Karl let us go and we ran to each other kissing, I took in Lizzy's hands on my head as we kissed as long as we could. "We run on 3" I stayed my forehead on hers. She nodded.

I got took by my shirt and pulled into a strong embrace. I didn't notice I was cry and hitting till he slapped me. Lizzy was crying for me, so much was happening. I don't know what to do-

3rd POV and at Dream's mansion:

George woke up from passing out. He sat across Lizzy. Lizzy's face was full of bruises. "Lizzy~" Dream's voice echoed. Lizzy was sobbing.

"Little Micheal here has been telling me you guys kissed.~" Dream's voice echoed throughout the room, but nowhere to be seen. Lizzy just continued to cry.

"George! You're awake. Well I guess you'll have to see this." Dream came out of the shadows with a knife. "No..no..no..no..no!!" George screamed at Dream. "I have always hated crying." Dream looked at Lizzy.

His knife met Lizzy's eye, blood rushed out of the hole. George watched even more traumatized. "Now, you don't get to see." Then Dream's knife stabbed her other eye. Her eyeballs rolled around beside the floor.

George felt like puking, and so he did. "George.." George was practically having a tantrum watching Lizzy. "Get a medic for Lizzy." Dream rolled his eyes. Someone came in and took Lizzy out, for medical care of course.

"Well, I have found you!" Dream smiled at George. George looked up at Dream with watery eyes. "We'll wait for tomorrow.. tomorrow afternoon.. you won't have your virginity." Dream chuckled. George froze, remembering the bet. "Now let's get you cleaned up."

Hey hey! I am trying to write small chapters rn but I think the next one will be a lot longer. It's my anniversary today so I won't be able to respond to any comments, I probably will tonight though!! I love you all so so so much! Eat and hydrate!!

Wise words:

SORRY I THOUGHT THAT WAS CLEVER TO DO THAT LMFAO it was a lot more funnier in my head 😙