Chapter 13- sleepover part 3

I woke up with the sun shining through the curtains. Riker still had his arm wrapped around me securely. His blonde hair was messy and in his face. He was sleeping peacefully. I turned around and gently kissed his cheek until he started smiling and opened his eyes. "Morning beautiful." He said with a raspy voice. I smiled. "Morning baby." He leaned in to kiss me, but I stopped him. "Not with morning breath mister." I laughed. "I don't care! I want a kiss!" He smushed his lips to mine and held me to him. I gave up.

We got up and headed down stairs. "Morning mom." Riker said to Stormie. "Morning sweetie, and good morning Alex!" Stormie said. "Good morning Mrs. Lynch." I said to her. "What would you like for breakfast guys?" She asked me and Riker." We decided on pancakes and ate them. When we finished, me and Riker headed back upstairs. "Can I take a shower?" I asked Riker. "Yah! Do you want me to leave?" He asked. "No, I'll just change in the bathroom. Thanks!" I said and kissed him. I grabbed my clothes, and went into the bathroom. I turned the water on and showered. When I finished, I got dressed and went back to Riker's room, and he's on my phone. "Hey! What are you looking at?" I asked him curiously. "Your photos. And it's funny because I am half of them!" He giggled. Oh my god his giggle is so cute. It makes me melt every time. I blushed. "Ok, that's enough!" I grabbed my phone from him, put it on his desk, and cuddled next to him. He wrapped his arm around me. "You're so cute. I love being around you, and you have the cutest smile ever." Riker said while he looked at me in the eyes. He had a small and sincere smile. "Aw, thanks baby. And I love your attitude towards life and how you are always smiling . And your giggle is possibly the cutest thing I have ever heard." I spoke to him. It looks like he was about to say something, but he stopped himself.