Chapter 17- Gazebo dates

Riker's pov:
I closed Alex's door and we walked down the driveway, and into my car. I opened her door for her and she got in. I ran around to my door, got in, and headed for the park. "Rikey tell me where we are going!" She begged me. "No! It wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you!" I laughed. "You're amazing Riker." She said and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. I got butterflies and smiled. I really do love her. I continued to drive and we arrived at the park. I got out, opened her door, and grabbed her hand. I lead her to the gazebo, and heard Alex gasp. I looked at her and saw the fairy lights sparking off her beautiful eyes. Her jaw was dropped and she was just admiring what Rydel had done. She put flowers all around the gazebo, and fairy lights along the top. The grass was green and a blanket was on top of it. It looks like she gave us pizza, but that's ok because I know that Alex loves pizza. I grabbed her hand and led her to the blanket and we sat down. I opened the pizza box and gave me and Alex a slice. We just talked about random stuff, but I was really nervous. Tonight I am going to tell her that I love her. We finished and led her to under the gazebo. We just stood next to each other. "Do you want to go to the beach or stay here?" I asked her. "Ohh! Let's go to the beach!" She said excited. She grabbed my hand and I felt a spark. She led me back to the car and I drove to the beach.