Chapter 16- love in the air

"....and I've fallen in love with him." I said and bit my lip. Sofia stood there shocked. "OH MY GOD ALEX THATS AMAZING!" She screamed. "Shh! My mom might here you!" I said. "Oh, sorry. But that's so cute! You should tell him tonight on your date!" Sofia said. "Yah, but we've only been dating a month, isn't it a little early? What if he gets scared?" Now I'm nervous. "Alex, I can guarantee you he won't get scared, and he won't leave you. I know he loves you too just by the way he looks at you, and he's always smiling." Sofia said. She's the best. "Aw, thanks Sofia, you're amazing." I smiled and gave her a hug. "Ok! Now let's get you ready!" She said. While I headed to the shower, Sofia picked out my outfit. I got out, and she braided my long, hair. She put a flower clip in it, and I put on the skirt and shirt she picked out. I did my makeup, and put on my semi-new converse. I looked pretty good. "Thank you so much! Love you!" I said to her. "you're welcome. Now go! It's almost 6! I headed down the stairs and sat there until I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to reveal a gorgeous looking Riker. He had on skinny jeans, a blue flannel, and black converse. I absolutely loved it when he dresses like that. He just looks like himself. "Hey!" I said. "Hey baby! You look absolutely beautiful." He said and smiled. "Thank you! You look really good too!" I gently kissed him. "Let's go!" He said and grabbed my hand and walked me out the door. "Bye Sofia!" I said and closed the door.