🦁 7 🦁

"lion!"

"rawr!"

"yuta lion!"

ten and taeyong watched their hybrid jumping around the house in adoration.

since the day he had transformed for the first time, which was 3 days before, he had been staying in his human form most of the time, jumping all around the house.

a very cute sight to see in taeyong and ten's opinion.

"taeyongie!" yuta exclaimed, jumping into taeyong's arms. the human immediately caught him, allowing the lion hybrid to wrap his legs around taeyong's waist, and circle his arms around his neck.

"what is it, baby lion?" taeyong asked with a smile.

"where is ten?" yuta asked, a pout forming on his lips and his ears falling down on his head.

"he's at work. he'll come back tonight." taeyong explained.

"why?"

"because we need to work if we want to achieve our dreams." taeyong explained, walking to his room with yuta in his arms.

"dream?" yuta repeated. "what is it?"

taeyong chuckled at his baby lion.

"it's the thing you want to do the most for the rest of your life."

"woah... a dream..." yuta thought for a second. "my dream is to stay forever with taeyong and ten." he said, nuzzling against taeyong's neck.

taeyong sat at his desk, keeping yuta on his lap while caressing the hybrid's nape.

"what is your dream?" yuta asked to his owner. "and ten's?"

"ten and i dream of being singers under an entertainment company, so that we can become famous and make other people dream." taeyong explained.

yuta's smile disappeared of his face in a second.

"y-you don't dream of staying with yuta forever?" he asked, his voice almost breaking.

taeyong used his hand to tug a strand of hair behind yuta's ear.

"this is not a dream, baby, this is a reality." taeyong explained, making yuta smile again.

"so yuta, ten and taeyong will stay together forever?!"

"yes baby." taeyong nodded, making yuta even more excited than he already was.

🦁

"yuta has changed into his human form."

"really?" winwin asked, shutting his locker close, startling the smaller male.

"jesus, don't slam the locker like that!" ten whined. "i almost had a heart attack."

sicheng rolled his eyes. "tell me about your hybrid."

"he's hot." ten blurted out.

sicheng started laughing like a mad man, earning a glare from ten.

"hey! stop mocking me!"

"i'm not." sicheng continued laughing. "i just wasn't expecting this kind of answer."

"yeah, well... you should have seen him. you would understand my problem."

"lions are wild animals, it's normal that he looks more mature and hotter than other animals. kun was a literal fluffball when he changed for the first time. well, he still is, actually."

it was ten's turn to roll his eyes. "you keep denying it, but you are whipped for your hybrid."

"he's the cutest ever! it's not my fault!" sicheng argued.

"certainly not. yuta is the cutest."

"i thought he was hot."

"well..." ten massaged his temples. "he's hot. i can't deny it. but at the same time, he's the cutest boy to exist ever! like he has a baby voice, and he's always excited about everything! and yesterday... oh, yesterday... tae and i brought him to the park, and he spent the afternoon chasing butterflies. butterflies! it was so freaking cute; you can't even imagine..."

"woah." sicheng snorted. "and i'm supposed to be whipped? have you seen yourself?"

"sicheng. the whole world is whipped for yuta."

"are you- "

"THE TWO CHICKS ARGUING IN THE CHANGING ROOMS! MOVE YOUR ASSES WE'RE CLOSING THE BUILDING!" a voice yelled from the door.

both ten and sicheng recognized their coach's voice and hurried up to get dressed and get out of the room.

🦁

"i'm home!"

"ten!!" yuta exclaimed as soon as his other owner opened the door.

"hello baby lion." ten engulfed him in a hug, resting his head on the hybrid's chest because of their height difference.

"how was practice?" taeyong asked.

"tiring." ten replied, walking next to his best friend, but keeping his distances.

since their talk, none of them dared to stay too close to each other.

they needed to part ways – romantically speaking only.

"when are we eating?" yuta asked, placing his chin on ten's shoulder.

"right now." taeyong smiled at the cute sight of his best friend and their hybrid. "go wash your hands and dinner will be served when you'll come back."

yuta immediately did as he was told, changing into his animal form to be quicker. "and come back on your legs!" ten added with a smile.

the two best friends had an eye contact, and they smiled at each other, both having the same thought on their mind.

"he's the cutest."