🦁 13 🦁

ten was standing in front of taeyong's door.

he didn't hesitate and knocked firmly three times before opening the door after hearing the small 'yes'.

"tae, sicheng asked me if we wanted to hang out in the park today. it's been long since yuta last had fun with kun on the outside." ten told, his eyes locking with taeyong's.

the korean male who was lying on his stomach on top of his fluffy covers, his phone in his hands, raised a brow, showing he was thinking about an answer.

"jaehyun had organised an outing this afternoon..." taeyong pouted. "but let's go quick. then i'll have a bit of time to spend with you, and then i'm going with jaehyun."

ten nodded before closing the door slowly and leaving towards his own room.

he took his phone out of his pocket and dialled sicheng's number.

the answer was almost immediate.

"hey. what did he say?" sicheng asked over the phone.

"he's hanging out with jaehyun again this afternoon... but he told me he would come with us for a bit of time before leaving to go with jaehyun."

"oh..."

"yeah..." ten rolled his eyes.

"well, it's better than him not coming at all at least." sicheng tried lifting ten's mood up.

"yeah... let's think this way..."

🦁

yuta ran around the apartment as if he was on a mario kart circuit, scaring both ten and taeyong – who were for one of them washing the dishes, and for the other reading a book on a couch.

"yuta, stop running around, you're going to hurt yourself..." taeyong told, closing his book on his lap.

"no! no! no! yuta is too happy!" yuta giggled, not stopping to run around the house.

"yuta, be careful please." ten added.

"i'm very agile and very strong!" yuta yelled, jumping above the couch and then back on the floor. "i won't hurt myself."

why this much excitement?

taeyong had promised yuta they would watch a film, and allow him to sleep later because he had been a good boy today.

yuta – being the tv enthusiast that he is, and adoring his owners more than anything – couldn't contain his excitement at the only thought of cuddling into both ten and taeyong's chests while watching a movie.

"yuta, come here, we'll choose a movie." taeyong said, hoping it would calm yuta down and make him stop running everywhere.

yuta's lion ears perked up on his head, and he ran past ten to get to the dvd cupboard the fastest possible.