thirteen

I had woken up to a really cold draft on my back the chill on my bare skin had made me open my eyes slightly, rolling on to my back my eyes were immediately looking at the window infront of me, it was daylight and the snow was falling slowly from the sky.

It was Christmas Morning, I slowly sat up holding the green silk sheet to cover me I only had on my panties no wonder I felt cold taking a deep breath and check my surroundings our clothes were scattered everywhere if anyone was to come in we would probably be expelled on the spot. On the sofa where our presents I smiled as I remembered how excited he was when he seen his presents, then my eyes looked to were I noticed Draco's wand was there.

I reached over to get it and when I had it in my hands Studying his wand it was so simple but really elegant just like him. I waved his wand towards the fireplace "Incendio" orange sparks had came out of his wand then there was a great big warmth already, the fire was burning away instantly heating up the full room. I sat up for a while just watching the fire burn as the colours change constantly.

I lay back down still not taking my eyes off the fire a small yawn had escaped my mouth realising I was still tired, I then rolled back over to the other side letting my back warm up to the fire. I took one look at the beautiful boy that was lying peacefully beside me. Draco was lying on his back with one of His arms across his chest his hands were so large the veins on his hands made them look so much more masculine why did that look so good? I kept thinking  of his hands that were all over my body last night, how also his hands had always made me feel safe when they were on me. His Slytherin ring sat perfect on his finger I looked down at mine, we had matching rings we were one.

Draco looked peaceful, well rested but mostly he looked at ease. I couldn't help but smile his hair was slightly messy I was so use to it being sleek even seeing him like this made me love him more the boy I never spoke to for years had became the boy I know I couldn't live without he had finally let me in. I studied his body that was on show he had the most perfect skin not a freckle in sight and it was as clear as anything he was toned he did take good care of himself and it showed

My mind had wandered back to a few hours ago because we shared a beautiful moment, A moment i will never forget. Draco was my first and It couldn't have been with anyone better. Remembering how gentle he was with me his hands never left mine or my body, kissing every inch of it as if he was marking it to be his and his only.

It was slightly painful to start with but Belle had said to me the first time is always the most painful but after that it was wonderful It made me feel more of a woman now and I felt more connected to him, I was still watching him sleep peacefully I told him that I loved him and he returned his love to me our bond felt so much stronger after that. I was still studying his face he never moved at all he must have been in a deep sleep, the only sound in the common room was the fire burning and crackling on the wood, it was perfect nobody else but us my eyes were slowly shutting and I could feel myself drift away back to sleep.

I felt movement beside me then it stopped, I slowly opened my tired eyes and they were met with Draco's. He tilted his head slightly as if he was wanting a good look at me, He was so cute when he's just awake those tired blue eyes I'll never stop getting lost in. He smiled at me bringing his hands over to move the hair from my face then came over for a kiss.

"Good Morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" Draco said moving closer to me

"I slept like a baby, best sleep I've had in a long time. How about you?"I asked running my fingers along his face

"Yeah I slept really good, I think it was only because you were beside me Luce." He smiled

Draco had put the tips of his fingers up and down my arm, which were getting all goosebumps with his touch it was electrifying. I could spend every morning with him, forever and always. We spent the next while just embracing each other then it came to me since I've been with Draco I haven't had those dreams in a while, I kind of spooked myself and seen his shirt was close I sat up and put his shirt on then headed to the bathroom.