thirty three

DRACO POV

"Do you think she is in there Draco?"

"I know she will be Luke, I need to get her out of there as soon as possible. Promise me if you or Belle find her you will take her back to the manor"

"Promise, if I see her I'll get Belle to take her back and I'll come back for you" Luke whispered looking around making sure nobody was listening

"No, I want to make sure this is finished my priority is to get the both of them away from this and I want you and Belle with her to look out for her while I'm not there, please Luke I just want them to safety and you both"

Luke nodded nervously grabbing my shoulder as we were standing on the hills looking down at what was once our school, it was only a matter of time before I knew it was going to be in ruins. We were with Scabior he didn't look phased at all he was laughing and joking with the others then he signalled us to move, we slowly began to walk over towards where the dark lord was, we were just waiting for that right moment to take over.

As we got to Voldermort he was standing infront of us all, he looked slightly worried in a way. He kept looking at the elder wand, I thought he would have been more ready than he was. "They never learn do they Bellatrix" he mumbled playing with his wand checking his surroundings. Then turning to face us all, Bellatrix didn't speak her enthusiasm said everything she needed to, jumping up and down like a possessed child.

I couldn't bring myself to look at him, he then raised his wand and we all followed as much as I didn't want to now wasn't the time to argue, small green flares came out of our wands and went to attack the shield protecting Hogwarts. My mind was only focusing on Luce, was she okay? Was she hurt?. I just wanted to grab her and take her away from all of this not only did I have her to protect I had my unborn baby to protect also, I know finishing this means the world to her and I'll finish it with her but I need them both safe.

A while later we stood and waited until we were told otherwise watching the protective charm deteriorate, then all of a sudden Voldermort then began to scream in pain kneeling down the ground everyone around him didn't know what to do. Luce and everyone else was still finding and destroying the horcrux's that were left I thought to myself, I couldn't help but have a small smirk on my face. Voldermort then stood up and in fit of rage he then screamed holding his wand towards Hogwarts, beams of green power struck the shield that was protecting Hogwarts had eventually blew to little pieces.

Everyone began to apparate and I followed, once I got on the grounds of Hogwarts I ran to anywhere I could "get you and Lucille both to safety" my mothers voice repeated over in my mind. I had no choice but to take out every death eater that came in my way, while I was fighting his army my eyes were looking for Luce hoping I would see her. I had to find her quickly, Everywhere I looked I couldn't see her, the panic had set in, I began to feel the anger in myself boiling over.

A sudden destructive blow came over infront of me which crumbled some of the wall, the blocks could easily have crushed someone. "Wingardium leviosa" I shouted holding the blocks, noticing there was more death eaters coming the opposite direction, i swished my wand towards them and the boulders went to crush them giving us more chance of surviving.

What felt like forever fighting, I still never seen Luce, everyone was doing a battle themselves. "I therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you, rather than face me yourself." Voldermort sent out his message, he knew himself he was defeated.

I took one last run down the hall hoping I would see Luce, there was students I knew bloody and lying on the floor lifeless. I seen one girl hiding in a gap in the wall, I don't blame her wanting to try and hide from it all. I looked around once more and Luce still wasn't anywhere to be seen then I apparated to the forbidden Forrest, there was only so much of us left. Belle and Luke then appeared I ran over to them, getting them in a hug "did you find her" I whispered Belle pulled away shaking her head, she began to let a few tears out. Has something happened I thought to myself, is she hurt?