Bucky x Reader

Smut chapter

I walked into y/n's room "need any help doll?" She just got recruited after 1 year in training. I was her trainer while she was training so our friendship grew quite a bit. Sometimes I would imagine asking her out but I haven't worked up the courage to ask her, I usually just ask the first woman I see but she is amazing. She makes me excited to go to the training sessions. "Yeah Buck" I walked over to her boxes and started to unpack them. We were unpacking for about an hour when we finally finished. She just had her clothes and I decided I would let her do that part.

 We went back to my room and decided to read some books. I was reading my book but not actually reading as I would look at the book then back at her. She is so gorgeous, I just want to keep her safe at all times. I was staring at her when she looked up from her book. 

Slowly she put it down and smirked as she crawled over to me. She placed a hand on my upper thigh and the other on my cheek she leaned real close to me and just above a whisper and said "fuck me" she closed her eyes and kissed me. I kissed back instantly pulling her body onto me, grabbing that nice ass of hers. she grinded down on me making me groan, I pushed her off of me and stood up, "strip" she took her shirt off and started to take her pants off. I looked her up and down slowly, taking in all of her features "where do you want me daddy" "Bed, legs open and arms back" she walked over to the bed and laid down just as I told her.

 I walked over to her and ripped her panties off and unclasped her bra, pulling it off quickly. She laid in front of me fully exposed and I grinned, I pulled my shirt off and took off my pants and boxers. I heard her gasp when she saw my full hard dick, I attacked her lips and kissed down to her neck finding that one spot. I kissed and sucked leaving hickeys and bruises. She grabbed my metal arm and touched her breasts, I sucked the bud of the other one slightly tugging on it. "Bucky, I want you" "mm not yet doll" I gave her other breast just as much attention and licked my way to her hips kissing and biting.

 I blew my breath on her core and plunged in, eating her out slowly. My tongue was working it's magic when I heard her say "Ahh B-Bucky" she came and I licked up all her juices and wiped the part on my chin slowly licking it off my fingers as I stared into her eyes. "So good baby" I kissed her again and turned us so she was on top, "Ride me. Ride daddy" she smiled and lined herself, I grabbed her hips and slowly pushed her down. She adjusted to my size then she started bouncing on me, I watched as her breast jumped with her motions and she moaned out my name. I attacked her breasts with one hand and let the other hold her hip giving her a nice bruise. She rode me faster and harder pushing my dick in farther  "mmm Y/N!" As my hand was giving her breast attention she put her hand over mine and put that one on her hip, "I want the metal one" I smiled and brought my cold metal arm to her breast, she moaned as the coolness of my hand touched her. "I-i'm gonna cum Bucky" I stopped her from riding me and flipped us over "Not yet darling" I pulled out and inserted a metal finger, fingering her and I added another two fingers, "B-Bucky" "I know darling, I know, but not yet" she groaned and threw her head back on the pillow gripping the sheets. I pulled my fingers out quickly and pushed my dick in pounding into her. I kissed her roughly as I pushed deeper in "cum with me y/n cum with me" I quickened up my paste and felt her cum around my dick and I let my semen fill her up. "Ugh Y/N!" we moaned each other's name loudly. I pulled out of her after we caught our breathes and came down from our highs. "God Bucky, my first time and you tear me apart" I looked at her surprisingly "Really your first?" she nodded "That was my first since I became myself again" she sat up and looked at me, "I have an idea" I looked at her confused and before I could ask her she pushed her lips onto mine. "I want you to fuck me with just your metal arm" I smiled and pushed her over and slid my hand down to her still wet core I inserted her with my index finger and let my thumb go over that sensitive little bud repeatedly. I continued to finger fuck her when the door bursts open "Bucky- What the Hell?' I looked back to see Steve in the doorway "Go away I'm busy" "You're FoNdUeiNg?!"  "Damn it Steve!" I pulled my fingers out and walked over to him completely naked  I pushed him out the door and slammed it shut. I walked back over to y/n and kissed her. "That was hot Bucky" I smiled in the kiss and slid my hand back down to her. I had one finger in for a few minutes before I decided I would add three. "f-fuck Bucky" her head went flying back again and she came on my hand. "How was that for just my metal arm?" "mm the best" I kissed her passionately and laid down next to her. Listening to her pants even out, she cuddled up into me and fell asleep, I admired her beauty until I fell asleep.