Peter Parker x Cooper Barton

Dominant: Peter submissive: Cooper

@tessalucy, probably won't be the best considering I suck at writing but here you go! So sorry if it disappoints. 

Peter pushed Cooper to the wall of his room attacking his lips with kisses, he's been waiting so long to dominate Cooper. He bit Cooper's lip trying to get access into his mouth and of course Cooper let him in, if he was being honest he was scared at first to have sex but Peter never pushed him into doing it so when he brought the subject up he was so happy Peter took control so easily. Peter's tongue explored his mouth after he fought for the dominance and won quite easily, he pushed his hardening member into Cooper's thigh gaining a moan from the younger. Peter's hands found their way to the bottom of Cooper's shirt and he slid it off, trailing his fingers over his slim body. Peter pulled off his shirt and directed Cooper to the bed, his dominant side kicking in "Strip me" he smirked at Cooper as he made his way to Peter's pants pulling them down to his ankles, he took a deep breath seeing how big Peter was just in his boxers, he wondered how big he would be once he was freed. With another breath he pulled off his boxers and was met with the biggest cock he's ever seen, Peter put his hands in Cooper's hair and that's when he understood he wanted him to suck him off. He looked up at Peter with slight fear in his eyes, "hey it's okay. I won't make you do it if you don't want to" Peter understood that he wasn't ready for that and pulled him back up "Don't you worry, I'll make you feel so good." He pushed  Cooper onto the bed completely and pulled his jeans off leaving him in his boxers as he palmed him. He attacked his neck with wet kisses and grinded down on him. The younger of the two was in pure bliss moaning Peter's name constantly getting a new feeling each time Peter kissed him. He kissed down Cooper's lean body licking his way back up to the nape of his neck and biting down "You are mine Cooper, no one else will make you feel this way" Cooper shivered as Peter's cock rubbed against his own, "nngh Peter fuck me already!"  He smirked at him and flipped him over without warning. He stuck his fingers in front of him and kissed Cooper's shoulder as he sucked Peter's fingers. "Okay it might hurt for a second, but I promise you will feel amazing after... Ready?" He kissed his shoulder once more and waited for him to nod his head, a nod came and Peter inserted both fingers, scissoring him to get him stretched out. More moans came from Cooper and Peter loved the sight of him writhing under his touch. Peter opened the bedside drawer with his free hand and screwed the lid open, he moaned as he touched his throbbing cock and lubed himself up. He pulled his fingers out and listened to Cooper whimper at the lost, "Oh believe me, you'll like this one more." The tip of his cock entered Cooper and he felt him tense up, "baby calm down, I can stop if you need me to" A frantic shake of the head stopped Peter from pulling  out "No, I want this."  Slowly Peter pushed farther in stretching Cooper farther than he had ever imagined "Oohh Peter!" A smile worked it's way to Peter's face as he pulled back and pushed back in. He grunted a few times and Cooper was a moaning mess under him. "P-Peter go faster" He was enjoying this so much, Peter was right no one could ever make him feel this good. Peter grinned as he sped up his pace but only a little wanting to hear him beg for him to go faster and that's just what the younger did. "Peter please speed up, I can feel it. I'm close" Once again he sped up just a tad bit more stretching the boys orgasm he wanted to see how long he could wait. "God Peter, I'm begging you!!" That's all it took for him to go as fast as he could pounding into his ass like there is no tomorrow. Cooper started to see stars and Peter felt him clench around him "Cum Coops, cum for me" Peter reached around and stroked his cock to match his thrusts, warm liquid spilled over his hands and he brought it to his lips. Licking his hand clean of the cum and chased  his own orgasm down, thrusts were getting sloppy as he grunted a few more times finally relieving himself. Pants were heard in the room as he two boys were coming down from their highs. "God Peter, you were right. No one else will ever make me feel that way. That was amazing" Peter smiled a proud smile as he laid down next to him. "Good, because you are mine" he wrapped an arm around him and pulled him into himself letting his eyes flutter close. 

A/N: okay in my opinion that was one of the better ones I've done. I hope you liked it, I know it's short, I'm not really good at dragging things out.