A mess

"What do you mean? This can't be true my father was a good man" I said, hopefully he still was.

"You don't even know you're father so how would you know?" He replied, smirking afterwards

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE A-" a cloth had been pressed to my mouth and a acid smell filled up my nose. I had been drugged.

Two hours later

I woke up in a small, cold room with barley any space, I had a little mattress underneath me with a fresh pair of joggers and a hoodie so I could change. Was I  really being held hostage here? Just because of my fathers actions. I don't even know him and he's caused so much trouble already.

I got up and took in my surroundings, it was just a small grey room with no windows and only one wooden door facing me. It was quite dull and dark, I heard mumbling voices getting louder and louder... I had a plan.

I got back onto the mattress and then pretended to still be passed out. The two familiar men from last time walked in and said "she obviously isn't strong enough otherwise she would've been awake by now?" He started walking towards me and crouched down to examine my pale face.

Boom motherfucker.

I punched him right in the nose which sent him flying to the floor but the other man had come running in ready to punch me but I already had swept him to the floor with my leg.

Once both of the men were basically knocked out, I walked straight out the room towards the exit. Well that is if I could find it.

There were so many rooms in this house, I quickly walked around looking for a escape root but nothing was around everything was just blank walls with doors.

I started walking a direction I haven't been to yet but I heard footsteps approaching behind me, I turned around and threw a punch at whoever was there but it was him. The fucking idiot. It was the mafia boss guy from earlier who had caught my punch while staring into my eyes. Uh oh.

"What do you think you are doing Cordelia?" He said but I soon gasped when he mentioned my name.

He started to back me up against the black wall behind me and said "you will never escape from me, after what you're father has done I might just-" he stopped when I kicked him in the dick.

I ran so fast the opposite way but I just ended up at his office which was one of the places I least wanted to be.

I had no other option but to hide so I did, I walked over to his little closet on the side and hopped behind the clothes.

I heard the door creak open and someone said "nobody's in here boss" which sounded like one of his men I had fought with earlier.

"What are you going to do boss?" The other guy asked.

Boss this, boss that will they ever fucking shut up?

"I'm going to fucking torture her, how dare she think she can run from me" he said, oh no.

I heard them walk away but I had moved my foot which made a shoe fall from the top of the closet. I immediately heard the footsteps getting louder again, why did I have to be so clumsy?.

My palms started sweating and my heart was racing as they got even louder.

"Are you in here cordelia? You can't run from me"  he roared, this man needs to calm tf down.

It went silent for a moment but it didn't last long when the closet opened.

He stared right at me and said "wow, so many places in this house and you chose to hide in my closet. Guess you aren't as smart as I thought darling" he then started to chuckle when I started to back away from him.

"Please I am not like my father I'm sure if you'd just let me go I'd-" he pulled my leg so I was out of the closet, then threw me over his shoulder and walked down the hallway.

"What the fuck you think you're doing!" I shouted, I started to kick my legs but his grip was tight on my waist.

"Taking you back because you shouldn't have done that" he said angrily, walking fast.

I started to kick and punch him to try to get down but it was no use he was stronger than me.

"Why can't you go and just kidnap him?Why me I don't even know him so why would he care about me?" I said once I was back in the miserable room.

"Because he thought you were dead"

He said, but then slammed the door and walked out.

Hope you guys are enjoying this! What do you think will happen next?