What happens next

Daily reminder
Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.

*Cordelia POV*

"I hate you." I whispered under my breath, grabbing the back of his messy hair.

"I hate you too." He replies, picking me up and placing me onto the marble counter.

I wrap my legs around his torso, grinning.

"I fucking missed you." He replied, wrapping his large hands around my waist.

"I missed you more" I whispered, hopping off the counter and crouching onto the floor.

I slowly got onto my knees, grabbing the stretchy hair tie from my wrist. I then tied my hair up into a ponytail, looking straight up at him.

He was staring back at me intensely, smirking. His eyes were lit with lust and his jaw clenched with anger.

"You want too?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh, I definitely want too." I replied, flashing a grin.

"let's see what that mouth can do Angel." He replied, taking his jacket off and grinning.

I shuffled closer to undo his buttons on his trousers, I made sure to keep eye contact with him whilst doing it.

I slowly pulled his trousers down, along with his boxers. His dick was now facing me, I smirked with lust.

"You ready,angel" he whispered, grinning.

"Ready." I replied, licking my lips seductively.

I slowly wrapped my tongue around his dick, making sure to tease him.

My lips then wrapped around his dick, slowly moving up and down.

His head tilted back in delight, he was gripping onto my silky hair.

"Let me hear." I whispered, watching him squeeze his eyes shut.

He finally let out a few moans, gripping my hair stronger by every second.

He was so fucking hot.

My lips speeded up, slipping up and down making sure to pleasure him.

I looked up as his head tilted back as I teased his tip, he slowly rubbed the tears from my cheek.

Finally he released, gripping onto the counter and he was now panting for breath.

He gently rubbed my lip to wipe... you know what I mean.

I've gave many guys head, but he was different.
He actually showed some emotion, unlike every other guy.

"you really are amazing, amore" He said, slightly chuckling while running his veiny hands through his fluffy hair.

"Hope that was good enough for you" I said, in a bratty tone. He chuckled. 

He held out his hand for me to take, so I did. I got up and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing it slowly.

"What are we doing?" He murmured, I pulled away as his hands wrapped around my waist.