After all this while, he knows!

Singapore, Virat's house.

"Ma!! I am so full, please not more! Are you forgetting Ma? I am an actor, I need to stay in shape right?" Virat tried all excuses but his mom was not gonna listen to him.

"You can go back to your workout schedule once you return to Mumbai." She kept on feeding him dinner with her own hands.

Alisha giggled. "Chachu, all mommies aal like dish no?? See, even my mommy is doing the shame."

"Yes my bachcha!! You are absolutely right, see how they are forcing us to eat, Chachu and princess should run away from here." Virat winked at her and in return received a glare from Nidhi. He gave her a sheepish smile.

Dinner was a fun affair with everyone together and discussing several topics. After a while, everyone retired to their rooms. Virat was casually glancing through his phone and remembered that he hasn't interacted with his "friends" since he came home. He always made it a point to reply to his fans, he never called them fans though, always referred to them as his friends.

He was following up with all updates, checking his messages and posts by his fan clubs, replying to them when suddenly he came across a message from a profile called "Live Love Laugh". Something clicked and he decided to open it. It passed his mind that few days ago too he had read a message from this profile and it had lingered in his mind because it was just a short daily routine kind of message and nothing related to his work or praising him or any regular edit or post. It was that person just describing how their day was and it had got a smile on his face when that person had complained about their boss in a rather cute way. It was almost as if reading a message from someone close to you.

Virat was intrigued and opened the message. He started reading it, got to know that it is that person's birthday today. He read the thank you note for him and was so touched by the gesture. He realized this person is genuinely not a fan but feels connected to him because of undergoing similar kind of struggle. He was somehow disappointed to know that the person didn't come up to him at Hope foundation. He couldn't understand why he was feeling disappointed but he did. He would have been happy to meet this person and have a heart to heart conversation to further motivate him/her, to actually praise him/her for their spirit. He didn't know, there was no profile picture, just a smiley face as the dp.

Virat's curiosity started growing further because this person was different. He adored his friends cum fans, he was what he was because of them but then this person not being a fan, not knowing him onscreen and connecting to his real self, this somehow had a certain impact on him. He couldn't contain his curiosity any more and started scanning all messages from this profile and each message got a smile on his face. Someone was just talking to him each and everyday, describing their life to him without expecting even a reply in return. Actually expecting absolutely nothing at all.

Virat went on reading and soon he had read all messages from this profile. He also got to know that this person is a "she". She had written about daughter's day in one of her messages and had shared her happiness of how her dad had surprised her by sending her favourite flowers to her office. Virat felt a certain connection to her and he couldn't understand what and why. He just suddenly wanted her to know that her messages were not ignored. He wanted her to know that he has done nothing, it's all her strength, it's her fight and he feels grateful of having been there in any possible way.

Virat was confused of why he was intrigued with her and thought that he is acting impulsively but he was someone who always listened to his heart and always did what he felt strongly for. He finally decided to send a message to her. He remembered that it's her birthday today as she had mentioned it in her thank you note for him. Virat followed her account first and then decided to send a DM. He was going to type when someone knocked on his room door. He kept his phone aside making a mental note to send the message later and went to open the door.