Legacy World 7.7

With Luna put in danger, the familiar soul took more liberties with her. Only after his hackles settled did he give her the space she "needed". In truth, Luna felt very differently. 

BaoBao realises something different in her feelings and actions during the confrontation with the highly volatile and violent wolf. They engage in a heart to heart talk about love.

After a short rest, Luna pushed the pack on harder than ever. 

With a half moon floating high in the sky, they encountered the incident that would showcase Neoma's strength and tame the new wolf. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Here's a summary of why the recently published chapters were written like this:

Webnovel offered me a contract for this Astral Odyssey series (Dying Ember and Kindling Flame). I took it up, hoping to earn some cash. Now, it's on Webnovel as "Astral Odyssey: Dying Ember". Yes, just dying ember. Long story short, cuz of admin reasons.

I kept Worlds 1 to 5 free to read. Essentially, it's Dying Ember book in Wattpad. The pay-to-read chapters are world 6 onwards. I.e., Kindling Flame (in Wattpad) chapters.

Because it's pay to read on Webnovel, I can't publish it for free elsewhere unless it's also pay to read. Let me know if you prefer excerpts like I did for World 6 or an overview of the plot for each chapter like what I'm doing for BaoBao's Origin 6 to World 7.7!

To those who supported me here, really really thank you so much! Couldn't have done it without you! ♡♡

And to those who choose to follow the story on Webnovel and support it, omg, I'm really honoured. Thank you so much! ♡♡