Welcome to hermitcraft!(ft. watchers)

Grian was taken in by the watchers, he wasn't that comfortable with then for a while . But he slowly gotten used to them and started to like them. He would even consider them as family!

Grians pov:

I wake due to the sound of a small bell ringing for me too get up. I groan and got up to my wardrobe and got dressed. Today I felt like the color green so I dug through and eventually found a green button up sweater. I crouched so I could get my grey sweatpants and then went out my room.

"Good morning young xelqua." Greeted a young watcher beside his door frame. "Good norning!" I said. I began walking down the stairs to the dining room or kitchen is what we mostly use instead. Once I was down I made myself pancakes since today I was gonna leave the house! Today is the day where I can join a server! The watchers are fairly nice but strict about leaving the house. Its always "make sure to come back at exactly 5!" Or "no you need to finish washing the dishes."

I had about 3 more hours until I leave so I just went to the garden and played with the animals.

~𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝘁~

I began walking down to the entry portal, it was a bit crowded but I got myself through. I walked towards the portal for hermitcraft, a guard came to me and asked for my ticket. I guess you could say this was like a subways but for servers. I hand him my ticket and step into the portal. I felt a rush of nausea and dust as I see purple swirls. I step out and get greeted by the hermits!

Mumbos pov:

I was really excited to see grian it had been a total of 4 years since we saw eachother. I start seeing a small green shirt and a body started stepping out of the portal. And yep it was grian! He looked almost exactly the same as last time, this time he was wearing a green shirt. Kinda odd since he was a fan of the color res but alot can change in 4 years...