Omake (kind of): Snow Queen

As usual not edited, and thanks a lot for the sweet comments and likes :D

-------

The preparations of class 2-A's play was finally done after a long period of rehearsing, practising and working. Everyone was anxious of how it would turn out, hoping that their hard work wouldn't be in vain. So when the lights flicked off while only the stage was illuminated and every spectators quieted down, Kyouya began appeared. He wore long, white rabbit ears while wearing a long coal black tuxedo. In his right hand was a brown book with "fairytales" written in beautiful cursive "Bodoni 72 small caps" font. He adjusted the monocle on his left eye and said, "once upon a time, a wicked mirror was owned by a careless demon. One day the demon flew high above the skies and in a moment of joy his grip around the mirror weakened and it fell and shattered in million of million pieces. Some of these pieces were as small as a speckle of sand and some as big as a bed. One of these little pieces made its way into Kai's eyes and heart."

(Kai: Tamaki
Snow Queen: Tsubasa)

Just then Tamaki, who played Kai stepped out alongside a beautiful brunette girl, and the female audience squealed out in delight.

"Kai and Gerda were marvellous friends. They always played together, but unbeknownst to Kai, Gerda was secretly in love with him. One day Kai changed for the worse, he was no longer the kind hearted boy who saw the beauty in everything; on the contrary he saw the ugliness in everything, due to the shards from the mirror that makes all the ugliness stand out. One day when Kai left Gerda a faithful encounter happened. Yes, dear audience this isn't Kai and Gerda's story - this is a whole other story than what famous author Andersen wrote. This is the story of the Snow Queen." As these words were said, Kyouya exited the stage.

Kai walked away from Gerda and the scenery changed. It was winter and Kai wanted to play in the snow. Suddenly the snow turned into a blizzard and Kai was lost with no way home. Kai collapsed on the road home, while the snowflakes slowly fluttered down.

"Is this the end?" He asked the heavens in a low voice.

When he finally woke up, he was lying in a beautiful girl's lap. Round perfect snowflakes were gently resting on her eyelashes, while her eyes were captivating the observer.

"You're awake." The girl which Tsubasa played stated monotonously.

It was then, Kai noticed how cold it was. Everything around them were frozen and hazy from the cold temperature.

"Who are you?" Kai asked suspiciously while still laying in her lap. He hadn't forgotten about Gerda or her grandmother or anything for the matter.

The girl speculated for a while and said, "I'm the Snow Queen". And she blinked while stroking his hair gently. "You should leave. This place isn't for humans" and she looked out the window where snow was falling.

Just as she said those words, the wind blew harder and the snow became thicker and thicker like dozens of pillows stacked together.

They both looked out the windows in awkwardness until she said, "you can stay until it calms down." Then she removed his head and stood up, her white dress fluttering behind her. Kai not knowing anything about where he stayed put as he glanced out the window. Moments later the Snow Queen came back with a bowl and a spoon and handed it to him as she said, "you must be hungry", her expression not having changed at all.

He took the bowl gratefully, but.... It was cold?! Inside the bowl was cold soup and a freezing hard bread at the side. "Why's the food cold?"

The Snow Queen didn't look at him as she sat on the window sill with a book.
"Because I'm the Snow Queen"

That reply made Kai sweatdrop and he ate his cold soup in silence. While eating and having nothing to do, his attention shifted to the Snow Queen before him. She looked so sad and so vulnerable despite the rumours he had heard from Gerda's grandmother of her being an evil cold witch. He still remembered the time Gerda had asked in a trembling voice, "will she come here?" And he had boasted in a confident voice, "just let her come! I'll place her before our furnace and she'll melt!" When he saw her, he definitely couldn't bring himself to do something so malicious as that! He was still staring at her, until she suddenly turned her head and her electric blue eyes were staring at him, "Do you need something?"