If you utter another word, i wont be responsible for what happens to you

"Tamaki, get out of the way." Tsubasa commanded with a cold tone and equally icy stare. These rich kids weren't able to survive if they didn't have servants catering to their every needs. But in this world, there are people who really try to help but fails unbelievably in the process - and Tamaki Suoh was that kind of person. Wherever he went, he caused trouble. In the end Tamaki and Haruhi had drawn a circle with a long brown stick on the ground and told him to not move out of the circle. Then they continued to prepare dinner and everything else needed, but fate wasn't on their side. The host club was always full of vigour, but today it was on a whole other level. It must be the "common" way of living which made the whole group rowdy around the edges. And of course the two mischievous brothers had to stir up trouble like their upperclassman. Whenever they went, they caused trouble and aroused shouting. Shouting and yelling which Tsubasa wasn't fond of at the moment. He took the stick in his hand and drew another but bigger circle around Tamaki's.

"Get in." He commanded as he pointed at the circle with his thumb. The way Tsubasa's eyes and voice were void of emotion seemed to add to his threatening posture. With a glance at each other, the twins decided to obey without making another sound. Tsubasa sighed while returning to his cooking.
He didn't notice it, but he recieved a questioning glance from Haruhi. He was more intolerant today? Instead of commenting on his rather short fuse, she decided to keep silent and observe for now. That was when a little blonde haired boy decided to run around, while another tall boy trailed silently behind him like a lost puppy.

"Tsubasa-chan! What are we eating for dessert?"

"Dessert?" Tsubasa asked out loud. He hadn't thought about it. He looked at Haruhi, had she? She shook her head in denial.

"There's no dessert."

Those three words prompted a heartbroken expression to appear on Honey's face as his eyes turned into huge doe like eyes on the verge of shedding tears, "....there's no dessert?" The words were stammered out and Mori placed a sympathetic hand on his shoulder.
Honey never stopped wailing while looking at Tsubasa with regretful eyes. Haruhi tried to comfort him to stop his crying but to no avail. A sudden chill ran up her slender back, and she slowly turned her head to see a fuming Tsubasa.

"Go." He said while pointing at the three troublemakers drawing small circles with their fingers while contemplating how they could get on Tsubasa's good graces again. They turned their heads, and a blissful smile appeared on their face as another comrade joined their circle of mischief. Honey of course refused at first, but with Mori's smooth movement and few word, he got Honey to join them in prison like circle. Tsubasa turned to look at them, he had to admit this wasn't the way to make sure everyone had fun. He sighed, put down the sharp knife, whispered some words to Haruhi which made her smile and then walked away.

"Everyone, you can leave the circle now but please behave!" Haruhi said kindly. Her announcement immediately made the guilty people jump up and continue their mischief in a subdued degree.

Haruhi kept working, and as time passed and some of the boys got bored, they assembled in the "kitchen corner" to help Haruhi the best way they could. Only Mori and Otori Kyouya were helpful though, the others were just playing...

That was when a question popped into Tamaki's head, where did Tsubasa disappear to? He tried to remember when he had last seen him, but that was approximately 2 hours ago when Tsubasa had confined him in the circle?

"Where's Tsubasa?" Tamaki asked out loud and everyone looked around to see if they could spot their blue haired grumpy friend.

"He went to buy dessert, but he should've been back by now... Actually he's really late." Haruhi informed them with a concerned look on her face as she glanced at her watch. Tsubasa should have been back an hour ago.

"Let's go look for him," Kyouya said decisively. Maybe he was lost? They looked at each other and nodded in confirmation.

That was when Tamaki's phone vibrated. Someone was calling him, maybe Tsubasa? He quickly pulled out his phone, and indeed, his name appeared on the screen.

"Hello?!" Tamaki yelled into the phone, his voice so loud that the person on the other end had to hold the phone at some distance in fear of becoming deaf.

"The boy, the owner of this phone, collapsed while ordering a cake. Right now, he's resting on a coach in the back. Could you come and get him?" A girlish voice asked timidly. It had been a huge shock to see someone suddenly collapse in front of her just as she was ready to hand him the ordered cake.

"You were the last one in his calling history... So I just assumed you were close." She continued as she bit her lower lip.

"WE ARE COMING RIGHT NOW! Please tell us the address!" Tamaki yelled as he began to run, leaving behind a confused bunch of people. When they had regained their senses after Tamaki's abrupt departure, they immediately sprinted after him.