Omegaverse 2

Sorry for not updating in such a long time. I was busy thinking about life decisions.

I also wanna play Genshin Impact so baad but i don't have fucking storage

So like this is where Itadori is the bottom so enjoy peeps.

Slight mature content but no smut (sorry for those thirsty Itafushi shippers out there)

~hallelujah~

Itadori's POV

"Ugh ahh~" I whimpered in pain. My  heat had to come now. And i was at school!! This is bullcrap. Ugh i hate being an Omega, i have to go through this shit.

I know you're probably like "oh take suppressants dum dum" well that's the worst part. I FUCKING FORGOT MY STUPID SUPPRESSANTS!! I had to hide in the farthest janitor closet, we had multiple janitor closets since this was a big school.

'i hope no one will find me here' i thought while hissing at the pain im going through.

A few minutes later i smelt a wonderful scent of coffee beans and waterfalls (i couldn't think of anything else since im dumb as focc). I whimpered even more when I smelt the scent. I tried to cover my nose hoping i would not smell the intoxicating scent coming from outside. To my fucking luck, the scent came closer and closer which had me a panting mess the closer the smell came.

The door knob was twisting slightly and loud knocks were heard. "hey is someone in there? I heard whimpering and panting and this weird scent is coming from here. May i come in?" I heard the familiar voice of a certain alpha. Not just any alpha, but my best friend. I know i know, its weird having an Omega and Alpha being friends since there might be a time one of them can't control their pheromones.

" M-megumi y-you cant c-come in" I successfully whimpered out. "Are you on your heat?" He asked in a concerned tone. "y-yes" i softly cried out as my body was in even more pain than before.

"let me in. Im gonna help you" i swear i could see those puppy eyes while he was saying that. "b-but-" "don't worry i won't do anything, i promise" of course i couldn't say no to that. I slowly opened the door (and then you see Sayori hanging :D JK). Revealing a very worried and concerned Megumi. He came closer to me in which i can practically smell his scent even more.

Oh how much i love his scent. It was calming and i feel safe whenever I smell his scent. But on the bad side, i couldn't control my body, i pounced on him until i was pinning him on the floor, slowly grinding on his crotch area. "Ugh Yuuji stop, you're gonna regret this" Megumi groaned. "i won't regret anything" our face was an inch closer to each other. Of course, me being in my heat. I smashed my lips at him hungrily, panting and whimpering at the same time. Fortunately, Megumi didn't reject my kiss and just kissed back pushing his tongue in making me moan.

We were now making out while i kept grinding his crotch, him being more and more aroused.

As i thought it was gonna get hotter, he pulled away leaving me confused. "we should stop, come on I'll take you home" I was pissed, how could he stop now?? We were having so much fun. "please don't be mad, im doing this for you're own good" he does have a point, if we fucked right now, i might get pregnant because non of us has any condoms since we were too stupid to even be prepared at these type of things.

"here wear my jacket, im sure you'll get less attention since you have my scent around you" i obeyed him, wearing his oversized jacket slightly whimpering at his wonderful scent. He then picked me up bridal style not forgetting to tell the teacher that we were gonna go home early today.

As we got to my apartment, he then took out the suppressants i had. I quickly took the suppressants, sighing in relief when it wasn't too painful anymore. "Nobara's coming over, she will be taking care of you instead" i only nodded at him slightly drifting off to sleep.

~Le End~

Imma tell ya'll what happened today since im a bitch.

So like we were having a 5v5 competition and our heroes had to be all tank. And then one of my teammates were AFK for a bit and accidentally picked a mage. The other team was so pissed and started trashtalking us.

I was also pissed because how dare they say that to my fucking friend. My friend already said that he/she was gonna make it a tank build but the other team still won't stop trashtalking us.

Of course..... We beat their ass :D

And we literally just secretly bullied one of the opponent that was close to us.

We don't feel bad at all :3

Amen that was probably boring to read lolol