Special Gift

This one is gonna be different.

I present to you

Gojo x Geto

S m u t

So enjoy!

~hallelujah~

Gojo had planned a little something for his boyfriend before he comes home...

Gojo was currently searching around the mall searching for a special gift for his boyfriend. It was their second year anniversary. He looked for hours until something caught his eye. A smirk growing in his face. "ohohoho he's gonna love this" his smirk only grew bigger. He then went to the store and purchased the 'gift' he bought for his boyfriend. But that wasn't the end of his search. He still kept looking and looking until he was satisfied.

After hours of shopping, he finally has everything he needs. He then went home, excited at the gift he was about to give to his boyfriend. When he arrived, he then prepared his gift, a smile never leaving his face.

~Time Skip~

"Baby im home" Geto said, confused. Everytime he comes home, he was usually greeted by an excited and enthusiastic Gojo. He couldn't help but worry, so he looked around and kept yelling his name. "Gojo, baby where are you?" his worry grew bigger until...

"In our bedroom sweetheart" (im sorry if the pet names are cringe asfocc) he felt relieved and hurriedly went to the bedroom.

He was shocked as he was greeted by Gojo in a sexy maid outfit, with flowers and scented candles around, lube and condom placed on the bedside table.
He was speechless as his pants tightened every time he looks at the other. "surprise...." Gojo said nervously.

"I-" Before he could finish, he was pinned down by the significant other. He moaned at the action. "Sorry, i just can't hold back anymore". He then crashed his lips hungrily sliding in his tongue as he caressed Gojo's ass cheeks, he kept exploring Gojo's mouth, not leaving anything untouched. Gojo couldn't control his moans as he was being caressed by his lover. The other moved down to his neck, sucking every sweet spot and leaving bruises. At this point, Gojo was a moaning mess, just at how his lover would leave bruises and suck all his sensitive spot, he never felt so much pleasure in his life.

After abusing Gojo's neck, he went down to his lower abdomen, sucking every part while doing so. He then stopped at Gojo's erection. "what do you want me to do with this baby boy?" he said while smirking, h wanted to see how his boyfriend would beg. "Pl-please" he moaned painfully. "please what?"there was a few seconds of silence." Pl-please suck me off, m-make me cum u-using your m-mouth "he said tears falling off of his face." as you wish". With that, he started taking Gojo's member whole, bopping his haid at s fast pace. Gojo didn't last long until he came in Geto's mouth. "A-ah im s-sorry" he said apologetically. "Baby bear with me ok?" as he said that, he shoved one finger into Gojo's hole, making Gojo ghasp painfully. "Ah~more". Geto being the good boyfriend he is gently pushed another finger. "Baby relax a bit" Geto groaned at how tight Gojo's hole was, it kept clenching around his fingers. He began scissoring and twisting his hand, finally hitting the spot he was looking for. "Ack!!" Gojo jolted feeling intense pleasure. "Ahh right there!!".

"Shit! Baby i can't hold it anymore" he began to unbuckle his belt, showing a his humongous hard on. "Ahh~ that's not gonna fit" "It will baby i promise". He took his fingers out and pushed his member inside Gojo's twitching hole. Gojo moaned even louder as he was filled to the brim by Geto's huge dick. "Ahh~ that's good baby, you're doing good" Gojo moaned as his boyfriend keeps whispering dirty things to his ear. Geto finally picked up the pace. "Like that baby, show daddy how much of a slut you are, wearing these shameless clothes" Geto pounded harder into Gojo's hole, hitting his prostate at the process. Gojo let out even louder moans as his prostate was abused by his lover. "Ahh~im coming" Gojo moaned out as Geto thrusted harder and faster. "Me too baby". They both finally reached their climax.

Geto layed down beside Gojo. "That was amazing baby" Geto said while planting a kiss on Gojo's forehead.

Guess what?

Gojo couldn't walk that day.

~Le End~

Holy water check:

I literally forgot what plot i was gonna do with "saved" 🙂