Practice ♡

Today Bakugo and I walked to class together calmly. Yes, calmly. He didn't yell at me, I talked normally, and everyone in the class was all weird about it saying we were dating or something. I didn't object since I knew Bakugo could do all the talking himself.

We all sat down and Aizawa sensei came in. When he did, he said that our fight wasn't over. I was confused and at first thought that there are still villains we have to fight. I look around and see the other students starting to look worried and or scared.

"The U.A school festival is coming up and you guys need to get ready for it and practice," Aizawa-sensei said.

We all sighed in relief and then he told us to get in our hero costumes. We all got ready in the locker rooms.

"Hey y/n! I really like your outfit!" I hear someone say. I looked around to see who said that but couldn't find anyone. Then I saw floating hands and flinched. "I'm right here silly! I'm invisible though so I can't blame you" I smile and wave at her. And then say thanks quietly. All of the girls grew quiet and everyone looked at me. "What?" I say quietly.

"OH MY GOSH, SHE SAID THANKS!!!!" Uraraka says.

"SHE TALKED, SHE TALKED!" Mina said.

"EVERYONE, WE MUST CELEBRATE!" Momo said.

"Everyone please calm down," I said calmly, which made it worse since now they heard another unnecessary sentence that I could have just used my face and hands to say.

They all started screaming out of joy saying that I warmed up to them or something while I was just there sweat dropping.

We eventually got out and started heading to the training area. Once we got there I was greeted by Bakugo. "Oi bitch, we are practicing together. I find your quirk powerful so I challenge you!"

"Okay," I reply with a smile. Everyone seems shocked again. All of them are thinking about how the quiet and reserved girl is training and RESPONDED to Bakugo the hotheaded boy.

Bakugo and I started heading towards our spot to train. When we got there we started stretching and when he finished he quickly launched at me almost giving me no time to respond, only if I didn't have this quirk it would have worked. I push him backward with my quirk and get ready.

I make the needles, that I put in my pocket, float and have one of them attack him. He dodges the needle but I got him when I changed the direction the needle was going. I got one needle in his arm and then I put another one on his other arm.

I tried to aim one of the needles at one of his pressure points to immobilize him. I couldn't get him with the needles since he started blowing them up. I decided to go up to him and hit a pressure point myself. The good thing about my quirk is that I can move his arms away from me but not the explosions. I could probably make him aim it at a different area though. I ran up to him and punched his arm 3 fingers away from the flexing point. (idk how to explain it to you so imma make a picture)

 (idk how to explain it to you so imma make a picture)