s h i p ♡

Y/N's POV

I couldn't sleep that whole night. And this was because I was too busy thinking about Katsuki. Sadly it was a weekend so I wasn't going to see him. Or so I thought. I check my phone and see a message.

Katsuki 

Hey y/n, come and train with me at 3:00 pm. Don't be late.

You

Ok, I'll be there. But where do we train?

Katsuki

XXXXX XXXX (location)

I looked at the time and it said 11:30 am. It was pretty late so I got up and started to do my morning routine. When I finished eating breakfast it was 1:10. I decided to get ready at around 2:30. So I had more than an hour to watch anime. :)

After watching a few episodes of Haikyuu I noticed that it was now 2:25. I got up and started getting ready.

 I got up and started getting ready

(This is what you wore)

When I finished, I looked at the time and it said 2:47. I decided to get going and said goodbye to my parents.

When I got to the destination, it was like a park. It had beautiful trees, a trail, and a huge open area where we could train. Out of nowhere, two hands covered my eyes and the mysterious person said, "Guess who~" in a low voice. I knew who it was, they weren't bad at disguises, and I could also smell the cologne. It was Bakugo. "Katsuki," I said. "Darn," he said and put his hands in his pockets. "Anyway, are you ready? I will beat you this time, I swear," he said.

"Whatever you say, sparky sparky boom boi,"

"You better take that back! Or I will punish you!" he said with a smirk.

I looked at him with wide eyes and started blushing. When he saw my expression, he started to laugh uncontrollably. I then punched his side while I glared at him which he returned with a smirk. Then he lunged at me.

And the fight started.

He kept on getting close to me but I would always push him away with my quirk. He started to get mad and threw bigger explosions since I couldn't move those. But either way, I dodged them. He made another big explosion and with all the smoke created by it, I snuck behind him and pinned him down. "I win," I say with a smirk on my face. "Fuck you," he said back.

We had a few other rounds, me winning all of them, that was until this one time. He somehow pinned me down when I was distracted. "HAH! I! WIN!" he yelled in my ear. "Oowwwwww," I said. "Oh shoot, sorry." he quickly said as he got off me. I looked at him, surprised that he said sorry to me.

Eventually, we left to go get some food since we were starving. We settled down for a nearby fast food place. When we got inside we found our moms talking and having milkshakes. We both looked at each other and then at our moms, they noticed us eventually.

"Y/n!!! COME HERE!!!!" my mom said excitedly. We walked up to them. "So... what are you two doing here?" my mom asked.

"We were training and then we decided to go get something to eat," Katsuki replied.

"Oh ok, sit down you two, I will go and get something for the both of you," Katsuki's mom said.

"Ok," kit kat and I replied.

We both sat down on the seats across from our moms and Katsuki's mom left to go get some food. We all sat there in silence until my mother broke it," So, is this your boyfriend?" my mom asked while smirking. "What? no!" I said as I started to blush. I covered my face to try to make sure that nobody could see me blush but I guess they both saw it. "Awwwww are you blushing y/n????" my mother asked. "Noooo, I'm not!" I said. I decided to go to the bathroom to cool down," Hey mom, I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."

"Ok," she said.

Bakugo's POV

"You," y/n's mother said after she left.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"Do you like her? If you do, I approve," she said.

"Uh- I- um-"

"I'll take that as a yes," she said, smirking.

"Would you tell her?" I asked hoping the answer was no.

"Nope, not unless she tells me she likes you," she said smiling. I let out a breath I didn't even know I had and then my mother came to the table. "Where's y/n?" she asked.

"She's in the bathroom," I replied.

"Ok... so... Katsuki, is she the one that made you blush the other day?" my mother asked.

"STOP!" I said and refrained from calling her an old hag since I didn't want y/n's mom to think I won't be good enough for her daughter. Speaking of the devil, she came from the bathroom.

We both then started eating and our moms were talking about irrelevant things. I looked over at her and noticed she had a little bit of ketchup on her cheek. I took my finger, wiped it off her cheek, and licked my finger. She started blushing and then I started blushing profusely after I realized what I had done. "AWWWW YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTEEEE" our mothers both said at the same time. They just so happened to look at us at that moment. Wack.

We finished eating and then started to talk about the school festival.

________________________________

We all started walking back home, our mom's way in the front and both me and y/n way in the back. Would right now be a good time to ask her? Or should I ask her out tomorrow? Like on a date?... Maybe tomorrow would be best, I would have to ask that old hag and shittyhair to help prepare myself.

We eventually got home and said our goodbyes. "Can I hug you Katsu?" y/n asked. "U-uh sure," I replied. She hugged me and then said," Bai bai Katsu," in the cutest little voice. Fuck, she's so cute.

They went into their house and I went into mine.

"HEY! OLD HAG!" I said to get my mother's attention. "Yes?" she replied. "I- uh- how do I say this...-" "are you asking her out? If so I can help," she said with a smile. "Umm, yes," I said and blushed.

"Ok, we need to teach you how to do a lot of things." "Also I heard that... she called you Katsu! Awwww you guys are so cuteeee. I know damn well she likes you back.

"SHUT IT HAG!" I yelled while trying to hide my blush.