the nights- avicii

A.N Go onto Google images and type a waterfall over a cliff and a glass house in a forest and you can see what i imagined or pick one you like .. its beautiful!  btw thius is a really long chapter, i fely like yous wanted it sooo - O.M

Chris' Pov !

I held Kuza's hand as we looked over the cliff and stared at the waterfall, he turned and looked at the house.

"' Chris this is.. breath taking!" he said quietly.

"' We built it ourselves, we wanted something unique"'

"' well you's did a fantastic job, its absolutely beautiful; Can we get coffee now?"' Kuza asked with big puppy eye's.

I walked towards the house and then he ran behind me and grabbed my hand making me laugh.

" Still scared are we?? ''

"' No i just like holding your hand its.. Electric "'

"' Aww well i like holding your hand to, come on lets get some coffee"' I smiled and seen a huge smile on his face, it was freakin adorable.

We walked into the house and Kuza took in his surroundings, We walked up to the guys in the kitchen and Ricky handed us both coffee.

"' 3 sugers one coffee and milk ?" Ricky asked Kuza.

"' Yeah howd you know"'

Is ricky trying to give it away?, Ricky just smiled holding the cup out even more , which Kuza excepted gratefully.

"' COME ONNN DUDE HURRY ANG IS PICKING THE GAMEEE"' oooh this is going to be interesting

 We all sat around on the 'L' shaped couch and grabbed are controllers , I handed my one to Kuza and took another one which made everyone look at me funny.

We all began playing COD black ops 2 , which is the best game going. Angelo start jumpin all over everyone if he lost or got less kills then the opposite player, but Kuza was quiet.. to qu- the fucker just killed me...

" WHAT THE FUUUCCCKKK YOU CUNT AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fuck im dead"

" HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im the best I win ha fuck yooooouuuuu"

everyone laughed at Kuza's reaction but didn't say anything. I eventually gotup and turned off the xbox making everyone curse at me and throw shit at me.

" Oi guys look at the time" I said sternly, making them all look at the clock and then all the alpha's stood up and left.

" Kuza well be back in a bit Rick and ghost will stay with you but everyone else is coming"

He looked kinda hurt but smiled anyways. " Bring me back something nice " Ricky and Ghost called after us.

XXXXXX        

Me and the guys were in are glass tree house , which was way to high up for my liking but it was private; I decided I would asked them for their advice on kuza..

" hey guys um i wanted to do something sweet later on tonight with kuza, any ideas? I know he likes the water fall but I cant get a magic fucking flying carpet to chill with him"' I laughed

" Why don't you take him to the tree and but some of the white fairy light in the branches, Ricky has loads and you can have some water sweets...he seems to like sweets". ghost said with a smile

" Are you sure Ricky wont mind me taking his lights?..you know he loves them" I asked.

Ghost just grinned at me ; anyway we were just finished draining the blood out of 4 humans to put in blood bags for food. but i couldn't help myself from drinking the last bit left, Me and the guys were on are way back when I seen Kuza sitting on the steps inside looking out the circular window.. lost in thought.. in a trans. I snook up on him which made him jump and gasp.