Chapter 4 - A new friend

REMINDER!! Blushes don't always result from attraction from one another, it can also appear if someone is embarrassed or has a good time.

3rd POV:

Y/n felt so hopeless and Jericho was filled with frustration. "Dang you Ban.. Mark my words, I'll make you pay for this! Just you wait!!" Y/n saw how much Jericho hated this, but that she knew as well that there was nothing they could do about this, until...

"Where do you think you are going, Ban of the Seven Deadly Sins?"

The two of the Holy Knights recognized this emotionless and deep voice immediately.

"Holy Knight Jude!" they both shouted (together with Ban, but they couldn't hear him so they thought it was just the two of them), hope filling the voices of the hopeless. "Thank God he's here, I don't know how it would've ended if he didn't arrive.." Y/n stated. He turned to his left to face Jericho, and his expression went from relieved to nervous in just one second.

"W what's wrong, Jericho?" She looked at y/n as if it was obvious. "Are you playing dumb now, y/n? Because it sure seems like it when you talk down on me like that!" Jericho slightly yelled with an angry why-am-I-even-here expression. "No no no, you've got it all wrong! I'm just glad that we got some help to defeat the," y/n blushed as he thought of Ban, "the Deadly Fox Sin, that's all."

Jericho looked at him furiously and didn't know what to say. And yes, she did notice the blush he had once again, like earlier. There was three minutes of silence before she spoke again, a little calmer this time. "Be wise with your words, y/n, or you'll end up like me just a few minutes ago. I might as well not have ended up naked (she still has her underwear, Jericho is not completely naked you simps.) in the first place if it wasn't for my attitude! But here I am anyway... what a disappointment."

Y/n realised how much this means to her and how much Jericho pushed herself on this. With that, he started to feel empathy for the Knight. "Don't think like that Jericho, you did everything you could and even more, and what's done is done, it's nothing we can change now. You just have to learn from your mistakes and think about it until next time! There will be more chances, so you stop looking down on yourself like that or I'll make you!" Y/n giggled at the last few words he said and it made Jericho blush. Both to the last sentence the other Knight right next to her spoke and to the fact that he's more supportive than she thought he would be. He is a nice guy for sure.

"Thanks y/n, maybe I'm a little too hard on myself," she responded softly, giving him a gentle smile. A small blush appeared once again on the males face, but because of Jericho. 'Maybe there will be some kind of relationship between us after all.'

Now this interaction these two Knights had with each other didn't last for long before they heard a massive loud noise coming from Ban's direction...

Ban's POV:

WARNING!! No language, AKA (also known as) saying words like fuck, hell and asshole.

(This point of view happens from the moment Holy Knight Jude appears)

Just when I was about to leave I heard a voice and saw someone or something appear nothing but 10 meters / 33 feet away from me in the direction I was heading. "Where do you think you are going, Ban of the Seven Deadly Sins?" Oh, it was him. "Hey, Holy Knight Jude," I said, hoping I could just get the fuck out of here as soon as possible. I hate this place, such a waste of time even though I don't have much better things to do with my immortal life.

"I'm just gonna get the fuck out of here," I told Jude as I used my legs to walk past him, but then- "Khhg!" blood ran through my mouth and I could hear the drops falling down to the floor. When I was right beside him, not even given the chance to walk past by this guy, a spear with the size of a kitchen knife went right through my chest like nothing. The bleeding wouldn't stop and I had to cough up more to even be able to breathe. Sure, I wouldn't die of not breathing, but it was too painful to deal with right now or any other time of my existence.

Even then, I couldn't help but to smile. "You're that reluctant to see me go?" I asked, looking at him as if the (Spain without the s)pain I felt wasn't even there to begin with. "You don't seem to have learned a single lesson in your five years here, the Seven Deadly Sin's Fox Sin." The Holy Knight Jude took a step closer to me and as he did he raised his hand and pushed the little spear further through my chest all the way until it hit the wall, just like I did. He continued, "no matter how strong you may be, you are powerless before Jude."

It really did hit a spot where I had to cough up even more blood. The smile on my face disappeared in that moment as I looked up at the Knight. "Do you know why I was caught by you guys five years ago?" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes "back then, I wanted to feel pain. (author: uh tf? bro r u ok??)" I looked back up again to the enemy that was standing there in front of me, with my smile slowly growing back since the pain became weaker to my body. "I wanted suffering that would let me feel that I was alive (author: understandable, but still.)"

As my strength grew back as well, I lifted up my right hand towards the spear that was in my chest, "but I'm done with that now. Your pain bores me," and pulled the whole thing all the way out of my body within a second. An even bigger grin grew on my face as I saw the shocked expression Jude has. He took a step back, not knowing what to do or how to react.

"If the captain's alive," I began, enjoying the moment, "that means all sorts of fun things are about to happen (author: oh really? like what? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ), so I've got no more reason to rot away in this boring dump." I stepped closer to the Holy Knight and pushed his very own lil' spear into his chest, just like he did, but not all the way through yet. I like to tease people ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) "W wait, you..." he spoke up, clearly feeling the pain as blood started to flow out of the new wound, "you're going to try to overthrow the kingdom again, like you did ten years ago?" I was fast at responding, like as if I was thinking out loud, "overthrow the kingdom?" I asked, trying to remember, and then it hit me, "Oh right, I remember something about that."

The stare between the two of us is really intense at this point, but I was just calm the whole time while mr. karma (Holy Knight Jude) was shaking trying not to seem weaker than he actually was. "Try it again, I dare you. Every Holy Knight in the land will launch an all-out war against you Sins-" blood came overflowing through the helmet he was wearing and I simply just smiled and said with only three simple words "that sounds exciting."

Author's note: I wrote a whole chapter of two pages wirh 1288 words in one day... wow! Thank you everyone for keeping me motivated about this, I honestly missed the Seven Deadly Sins / Nanatsu no Taizai, so this was real fun!

Words: 1288 (1331 in total with the a/n.)