Chapter 2, Ban is free

"It can't be..!!" Ban walks out slowly with his appearance of (you can skip this part if you wanna):

Pale blue, long hair. His hair is as tall so that it's to his shoulders and a bit further down. He has a beard as well, same height as the rest of his hair, and a mustache that looks like it belongs to a cowboy from a couple decades ago. What can I say, he's been here for five years with no treatment to his hair, so of course he looks like this. You can see as well that it is big holes on many parts through his skin, the cause of pain he has in that rutten sell. He has no shirt, just some simple pants that does absolutely not look new.

Ban scratches his neck while looking down at the guards from his 210cm view above the ground. "It's nice to get out for a walk every now and then." He simply says. The guards are just standing there, with no words. But after some seconds when they have proceeded what just happened they take their weapons and is pointing them at him. "You..." One of the guards tries to speak, but fails, while the other one is in the opposite situation. "How did you break out?!" The first guard to speak can now formulate his words. "Why now?" He asks with a bit of fear in his voice.

"You can tell by just looking." Ban says, bowing down to his legs. "I kicked the door down." He grabs one of the spikes that was still through his leg and took it out in one shot, dropping it. "It's because you guys were having such an interesting chat." And there goes the other spike from his right arm. "He was alive?" They ask in chock. Ban gets some blood beneath his eyes and gets an angry look in his eyes. "Our cap'n..." The guards backs off a meter away from him, with their swords in a tight grip.

You and Jericho is walking through the halls. "Can you tell me what you know about him? The only thing I know is that he was a part of the Seven Deadly Sins." Jericho looks at you, then back on the hall thinking of your question.

"He is a part of them yes, he's the Fox's Sin of Greed. He has the power "Snatch", according to the Grizzly's Sin of Sloth, King, it is an ability that enables it's wielders to "rob" physical objects and the abilities of other creatures, without making any actual or direct contact. That's why he is also known as a good bandit, he robbed people. That's all I know, I have no idea of how he is undead though."

You were kinda shocked. "He's undead?? I didn't know that." Now Jericho is the shocked one. "You didn't? Didn't they tell you? Damn it! Maybe I wasn't supposed to say anything. This is now a secret, got it?" She was strict and you nodded in agreement hoping she won't do anything to kick you out. "We'll turn right here, gonna check on the guards and the Fox Sin." They turn right and sees the guards, but something's not right.. Someone else is there. They walk faster and you are ready to grab your sword while Jericho is just walking towards him (LIKE A REAL BADASS QUEEN). When they get closer, their eyes can see who it is... It's Ban who has broken himself free, and is now facing us.

(595 words)