Chapter 12

Jesses POV

Scared that's all I felt.

I thought we would be safe here since it is the royal territory. I guess he wants me no matter what.

"I have to go before he finds me. If I get a head start I may be able to get further." I said before walking in no general direction I just had to get away.

"Jesse calm down he's not going to get you. I'm going to protect you."

Riot said before grabbing my face with both hands to make me look at him and also to help me calm down to.

"Ok you stay out here I'm going to look inside to make sure he's not in there."

Riot said before turning around to walk into the house but he didn't get far because I grabbed his arm stopping him in his tracks.

"Please let me come because last time I was told to stay outside I was taken."

I said but also pleading with my eyes to let me come with him.

"Ok but you stay behind me." He said before pulling me behind him.

"Wait."

I said before running to my truck.

"You might need this."

I said before giving him my gun.

"This has silver bullets."

I said before handing him the gun.

"Please tell me this wasn't the gun that you pointed at me when I first came here."

He asked and you could tell he was sad at the fact that I might have pointed a gun with silver bullets in it. I mean I would be upset if I were a werewolf.

"No that was just a normal gun if you look closer you can see silver accents on the gun so I know which one is which."

I said seeing his eyes light up a bit before going back to being serious.

"Ok remember stay behind me."

"Yeah sure in a way I got your six."

I said before we made our way to the front door before stopping.

Riot sniffed the air probably to see if he could get the scent.

"I don't smell a werewolf so it could have been delivered."

I didn't say anything just shook my head in agreement.

Slowly but surely Riot opened the door and took slow cautious steps into the house and takes big sniff of the air.

"Ok I'm still not smelling a rouge werewolf scent so that's a good thing."

"Can't he hide his scent?" I said looking

"No only humans can hide their scents with the spray like you did when we first met." He said smiling at me trying to lighten the mood.

It helped a little but that's it.

Slowly but surely we made our way more into the house checking every door that he would able to hide  until every nook and cranny was checked.

Once the whole house was checked I breathed a sigh of relief. But just a little one because he knows where I'm at.

Pretty soon Riot came back in with flowers taking the card that was left in the flowers and read it.

"How did he find me, and what do I do now he will finish what he started."

I said starting to freak out a little.

"Hey it's ok I'm going to protect you he will not finish anything you got that. I don't know how he found you but I will figure it out." He growled out

"Well I know one thing I will announce on T.V. that your my mate and if he's still dumb enough to come here. Well his death will be on him."

He said before reading the card.

And it must have not been good because he growled so loud it shook the house.

"What does it say." A little afraid about what I'm about to read.

I opened the card to read two bold words

I'M COMING.