Chapter 16

A little more sexual content in this chapter. But then normal stuff after.

Jesses POV

True to Riots word he really was going to show me how much he loves me where I won't be able to walk.

Good thing my department is letting have a couple weeks off because of my stalker finding me.

Because I don't think I will be able to walk but I'm not complaining because being under Riot him thrusting into me and me moving my hips along too it's the best feeling in the world.

"Ahhh Riot right there." I screamed and then I felt something come over me like where I wanted to take charge.

And thats what I did.

I found myself moving without dislodging Riot now that's talent.

Anyway I put Riot on his back and found myself on top of him and started to move my hips like before at a steady pace and kept switching up my movements to keep Riot satisfied but not letting him jump off the edge just yet.

But I was having a hard time not jumping because Riot was fingering my clit and moving his hips along with me.

I just can't believe how in sync we are.

"Ahh baby you don't know what you do to me." He growled before speeding up his pace with his hips and finger and me meeting the pace.

"RIOT GOD." I screamed before bringing my lips down onto Riots and we sped up our pace together.

Pretty soon that feeling of another orgasm was working it's way through our bodies.

"Ahhh I'm cumming." I screamed and hearing Riot growl also feeling him cumming too causing me to be even more turned on.

After my alarm went off to take my pill we went at it a few more times until we were sated.

So here we are in my bed after showering and changing my bed clothes for clean ones while the other ones were washed and now in the dryer.

And we were just laying there in each other arms just enjoying being with each other while we were watching more Star Trek Voyager.

"Riot I love you soo much." I know I've said it so many times I just couldn't stop saying it because I wanted him to know how much I love him.

"I love you too. I could never get tired of hearing you say that. And I could never get tired of saying it to you." He said before kissing me.

God I could never get tired of the feeling of his lips on mine.

"I'm going to get us something to drink and something to snack on. Do you want anything in particular." I asked before getting out of bed and heading towards the door.

"Would you like me to help baby." He asked before starting to get out of the bed.

"No its fine." I said walking out of my room.

As soon as I did I felt the hairs on my neck stand up because something was not right.

I turned my head to look at the end of the hall and what I saw had the blood draining from my face.

"Thought you could run from me." My stalker said smiling and showing those disgusting teeth before advancing towards me.

I didn't say anything. I just booked it back into my room pushing Riot back slamming and locking the door.

"Jesse what's wrong?" Riot asked and you could tell he was on guard.

"He's in the house!" I screamed before there was banging on my door.